Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

are Ash's kids really Tonys?? OK getting a bit carried away there!

Well we already know they have the same taste in women..... Martha.

Welcome, Pete's girl. I'm just glad that HotDad's hotness is still managing to shine through under all that hair at the moment.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am addicted to this thread at the moment... what is wrong with me?! :P

are Ash's kids really Tonys?? OK getting a bit carried away there!

Well we already know they have the same taste in women..... Martha.

:lol: Oh yes.. I am still hoping for something to happen there because it will mean more screentime for Tony! And more quality screentime is what we want!!

Oh and that hair is really bothering me because i know it's not gonna improve anytime soon judging by the length of it on the Soapstar Superstar clip (i.e. my avatar). I am scared about how long it is gonna get and particularly scared of the P word (*whispers* Ponytail!)! I may desert HotDad should that occur!

Yes, Welcome Pete's Girl! I totally agree with everything you said! :)

:lol: A lot of those oldie surfer guys still have the ponytail... maybe he's gonna try bring it back into fashion...

I didn't think his hair was that bad... but after watching some clips I definitley see the scarecrow resemblance. It is WAAAAY out of control... I'm more scared of the M word. (*mullet*)

Perhaps Tony can be the new hero of the town? Holden 007...

Firefighter/SES Volunteer/Lifeguard/Barman/Gym Instructor.... at least he'd be in the storylines.

It is WAAAAY out of control... I'm more scared of the M word. (*mullet*)
Ha. Word for word what I was going to type. I'm starting to have mullet nightmares, the HotScarecrow must be stopped.

Oh and that hair is really bothering me because i know it's not gonna improve anytime soon judging by the length of it on the Soapstar Superstar clip (i.e. my avatar).

.... and although he looks mighty fetchin' in your avatar, Karena, I almost mistook him for a Qantas jet with those wings peeking out from under the cap!

Met him for the second time today. He remembered me which is great. My friend and I saw him at the beach after all the autograph signings and my friend said he had a good body for a guy his age which is true. Pity he hasn't got much storylines on the show. Whenver I tell people I have met him they always go Jon who? I have some pics of him if you guys are interested. Just let me know and I will post them.

Archived