Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

I have some pics of him if you guys are interested. Just let me know and I will post them.

Well, I'll have to think about that one..... YES PLEASE, YES PLEASE, YES PLEASE!!

Thanks for the link, Karena. Damn, he's fine. Now he's learnt what to do with his tongue, maybe he can master a pair of scissors.

Going by the current week of spoilers and pics on the official site, it looks like the week will be pretty light on for Tony moments. :(

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I thought that too. Although unfortunately he never appears on the pics or the spoilers much anyway. He is seriously neglected by the powers that be... he should visit this thread and we would give him all the attention he needs! Actually I hope he doesn't visit here as it would be most embarassing!!

It was very good to see him find his tongue last week but I hope thats not the last we have seen of it! :P

By the way, I am going to have to neglect this thread for a few days as my laptop is going in for repair tomorrow. Don't know how I will cope without Home and Away (or Tony) for a few days but I will have to try my best! :D I will have to make do with the UK episodes instead :(

Thanks for the pics, loveangelmusicbaby. They're great.

The last two eps of unexpected beautiscious HotDad have been a nice surprise. I was glad to see him in the Dad role with Mattie. I was hoping they'd give him a bit to do with that storyline. I don't know why the bachelor pad is such a sty, they lived alone for all those years before and weren't pigs. Why have things changed now?

My husband tried to talk to me during one of his scenes and I shooshed him reminding him of the no-talking during HotDad rule. Here's the response I got "you and your bloody HotDad..... hey, what's going on with his hair? He looks like the flying Nun!"

^ That's hilarious Bodwod! How cute, you shooshed your husband for HotDad!

I'm glad he's stepping in with Mattie as well. I just wonder what will happen with Matilda now that

Beth is gone and Ric is in jail

like will she go off the rails etc? And because Tony is the only real parent figure around... he'll have to be involved somehow.

I don't know why the bachelor pad is such a sty, they lived alone for all those years before and weren't pigs. Why have things changed now?

Perhaps the same reason why Jon hasn't had a haircut... they're lettin loose...

The pics are great! You are soooo lucky! :)

I'm back!! :D And my laptop is better again (for how long who knows?!)

Thanks for posting those lovely pics loveangelmusicbaby! I don't think I could cope with seeing Jon in the flesh! I would probably pass out! :D

I have to say there were some nice HotDad scenes this week in Oz, although it was a 'backseat' role for him as usual. I loved how he was all fatherly with Mattie though.

One thing i'm not happy about is this

Beth 'situation'. Is she coming back? Isn't she? Any what about "I wouldn't leave you Tony Holden" I wouldn't leave him either! I hope she comes back and doesn't just disappear of the face of the earth. HotDad would be heartbroken!

Great HotDad episode today in the UK. It was when he cried when Jack was at deaths door in hospital. :wub:

Where is everyone?! Come back please!! :o:P

I've had a triple dose of Tony today (2 UK and 1 Aus) so I am a happy bunny! It was really nice the way he was looking after Kit in todays Aus episode. Although I would have prefered it if he has abseiled down the cliff to save her, preferable in his SES uniform!! But as a consolation he did have my favourite shirt on, even though it looks better without the white t-shirt underneath! Yes I know I am being very picky today!

Yeah I've been pretty happy with the bit of Tony we've been seeing. I'm hoping the progression of the Jack and Sam storyline gets us a little more this week. Probably the best thing that could happen to him was for Beth to leave because he's now getting all the support parental unit business that she used to get with her kids. I noticed the shirt last night and thought you'd be happy Karena. I even think the hair was trimmed a little.

Archived