Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

Oh no! the version I downloaded has that bit cut off, it starts with ".....a well respected member of the community". I thought that line sounded a bit wierd on it's own!!

I don't know what 'Sunrise, Sunset' is, but your comments made me laugh anyway! :D He did indeed find his tongue! :P

I'm not sure about the Steve Irwin thing but HotDads hair is disturbing me more and more everyday!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bummer. I actually recorded it and would be happy to upload it for you but have absolutely no idea how to do that. I've probably got all the right programmes, I've just never done it before. If you want to send me some instructions I'll get it up for you (I only have the HotDad bits though, I've already tossed the rest of the ep).

Onto potential storylines for Tony, I only have a few suggestions:

1) He could potentially have a bit of a conflict with Mattie, trying to play parent to her while Beth is away.

2) Will he take over Beth's shifts at the juice bar thingy? It's not like that gym thing really panned out.

3) A new single Mum moves to the Bay.

4) The Martha thing could eventuate.

5) and this is the most scary option but you don't think they might get something happening between him and Kit, do you?

I have to confess that number 5 has crossed my mind too!! I can't see it happening but it would certainly be an interesting storyline! After reading the spoilers for the next 2 weeks, I have a feeling that there won't be a major storyline for Tony while Beth is away. When she comes back she may be a different person and realise that she doesn't want Tony anymore (fool!) and that could be the end of that. Of course, thats if she comes back at all! There is something in the back of my mind that says that could be a possibility too.

As for the HotDad clips, that would be really nice of you if you could do that, but if it's too much trouble I will be able to cope with waiting until it is on here! I'm not a technical expert but i'll give it a go.... What format is it in now?

Loving those ideas for a Tony storyline... :wink:

I'd like to see:

-Anything where Tony rescues someone in his SES uniform

-Anything involving him surfing

-Anything where he says more than a sentence...

Maybe they could bring back that stripper from Kim's bachelor party? He certainly had eyes for her...

Or they could bring in an old friend of Tony's who stays with him for a while... maybe causes a bit of trouble? I mean we don't really know much about Tony... I think an old friend could shed some light on his past a bit more.

Thanks bodwod but if its too much hassle don't worry about it :)

Or they could bring in an old friend of Tony's who stays with him for a while... maybe causes a bit of trouble? I mean we don't really know much about Tony... I think an old friend could shed some light on his past a bit more.

I think that would be great! We know nothing about his past, his friends, parents, brothers and sisters,etc. Is he an only child? are his parents still alive? has he got a secret love child? are Ash's kids really Tonys?? OK getting a bit carried away there! :D But I also love the SES uniform thing too! Or he could be the new lifeguard!! :wub:

Archived