Harry Potter - love or hate it?

Guest freakybuffy

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the books, I think they are amazing.... but the last Harry Potter movie was a disappointment.

I will always have a soft spot for Harry Potter, but unless the last couple of movies are really good, Twilight will probably become my favourite books-to-movie series.

I love the books! the books are really good!

But the last two movies have just been dreadful!

To be honest though, the Twilight Books have overtaken Harry Potter on my list of favourite books/movies!! :P:D

I like Harry Potter its good but yeah I prefer Twilight. I think Twilight is now more popular that Harry Potter. I'm reading the third Harry Potter book at the moment and I'm enjoying it.

I watched the Half Blood Prince last night (SPOILERS IF PEOPLE HAVENT SEEN IT YET!), firstly, wth was with Lavender is she like really processive with guys (esp Ron) or what?. Also the ending was crappy, one minute Dumblebore dies, the next Ron, Hermione and Harry are talking about what they are doing next. I also hated the nickname "Won Won" LOL.

The positives were, more Harry and Ginny scenes (esp the kiss; which I found good as it was simple and straight to the point of Harry and Ginny's feelings for each other :wub:), Hermione letting her feelings to Ron known and then Ron going out with Lavender (I got to see another side of Hermione in that one) and it was very cute the way they made Ron and Lavender break up, when Ron mumbled "Hermione" instead of Lavender.

Anyway my rating is 9/10, I really enjoyed it all, except the ending and Lavender.

That's my opinions :)

I didn't get to see the ending of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

Dumbledore was just about to die, and then the fire alarms went off, and the whole cinema got evacuated.

None of my family could hang around because my sister Gabbie had a swim comp the next day, so we had to go home. We never got to see the ending, because no one wanted to sit through two hours just to see the last bit.

I just heard that Daniel Radcliffe was gonna be "nude" in the 7th film. What the :blink:? It's been a long time since I read the book but I don't remember when he would need to be naked... All I can think of is that bit where he's in a lake or something, going after one of the horcruxes... :huh:

Archived