Christmas!

Guest ~Rosey~

I haven't seen anything at all over here yet. Can't believe the year has gone by so fast. It's actually scary. I haven't even bought presents for birthday's in October-Dec and I have to buy Christmas prezzies too. :ph34r:

Yeh my mum dosen't do shopping until like on the last week of september and my sister's on the 2nd of January and mine is on the 29th so really I wouldn't get that much for my birthday because I got heaps of stuff at xmas time :)

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow....^^you want alot of stuff lol

hehe yes, i tend to ask for a lot, but i probably wont get all of it, because for my bday i got heaps, 'cause it was my 18th, so maybe i'll just stick with a laptop since that is a necessity. I can wait for the last season of the OC to come out on DVD so then i can get the whole series together. VM can wait :lol:

I have no idea what I want for christmas this year. I'll just be happy to be with my family. Persoanlly, I prefer the days leading up to christmas when everyone's jolly and merry. I love it in early December. :)

Yeah, when I'm in town and the christmas lights are up...or when its Christmas Eve, and you're putting your presents under the tree. Its a great time :D

But I'm concentrating more on my birthday, which is next Wednesday! :P

I want snow for Christmas, and I'd like to go to Manchester too, I love Christmasses in Manchester because all my family is there, I missed them so much when we first moved and still do at Christmas. If I go snow here and got to go to Manchester where it was snowing then I wouldn't care about presents. I mean there is stuff I want but I don't need anything...apart from money but I've just got a job so that's sorted lol! I would hate christmas in the heat. Question for Australians: Do you have Christmas cards with wintery snowy scenes on them? or are they sunny?!

I want snow for Christmas, and I'd like to go to Manchester too, I love Christmasses in Manchester because all my family is there, I missed them so much when we first moved and still do at Christmas. If I go snow here and got to go to Manchester where it was snowing then I wouldn't care about presents. I mean there is stuff I want but I don't need anything...apart from money but I've just got a job so that's sorted lol! I would hate christmas in the heat. Question for Australians: Do you have Christmas cards with wintery snowy scenes on them? or are they sunny?!

We have friends who live in Perth and they send us a Christmas card and it's always a really sunny scene, lol. When I look at it, I never see it as being a Christmas card!

Archived