Christmas!

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't usually get into the Christmas spirit until about the 20th of December! It kind of annoys me how all the shops start selling Christmas stuff really early, it encourages people to go Christmas shopping really early, and whilst they might not buy much at first, people feel the need to be in town looking around for Christmas stuff, so it all gets a bit hectic and I end up dreading going into town.

As for seeing all the family at once, I don't really do that at Christmas. I have Christmas lunch with my fiance and his mother, then later on I go to see my grandparents. My parents and brother are always there when we go to my grandparents' house too.

It's usually a bit later by the time I see my cousins, like, a week later or something! They quite often go away for Christmas anyway. It's better that way, I really don't like it when the whole family is together at once, too many people talking over eachother, not enough chairs, grandma, auntie and cousins puffing away on fags... yuck! No, I'd rather just see a few at a time, it's far less stressful that way!

I went to selfridges with the boyfriend when I was in London in August and they had a whole Christmas section littlerally 1/3 of the store which is a huge amount I was like oh my god its only august its just been my birthday and its all christmassy. I like getting my presents for people early though so I beat the mad rush sooner the time although I like that aswell I love Christmas and winter. :)

I'd find it totally weird having a sunny christmas I love having Christmas at winter when you can wrap up warm and you have snow and its all frosty. :)

Exactly. Although the cold weather is a pain when christmas dinner is cooking and you have to have the back door open so the smoke alarm doesn't go off. :rolleyes:

Archived