Christmas!

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the build up to christmas makes christmas day a let down,you expect too much and it never happens..

Sometimes i do like christmas other times i dont like christmas..i think i let the build up get me so much which just makes me sad on the day,i enjoyed it more when i was younger.

But you cant beat christmas dinner.

We have beef,chicken,mash potatos,roast potatos/parsnips/sweet potatos,corn,stuffing,gravy.. all very nice..but then again i have all that(minus the chicken) every sunday :P

I went to selfridges with the boyfriend when I was in London in August and they had a whole Christmas section littlerally 1/3 of the store which is a huge amount I was like oh my god its only august its just been my birthday and its all christmassy. I like getting my presents for people early though so I beat the mad rush sooner the time although I like that aswell I love Christmas and winter. :)

Hmmm that sounds familiar. :P hehe.

I love Christmas and winter too, i love the snow. :D

Lol, Aaron.

I think I'm gonna have to go to London Christmas shopping this year, I miss my other half too...what is it with partners and Christmas????! But then again, I'd have to think of something totally original to buy him and I totally have no idea! :P

I know what you mean Jess and well you know I think a diamond ring and some lacoste touch of pink would be a nice gift from the fella *hint hint* :P

I'm sure he'll look into it. :P hehe.

I think i better start thinking about what the girlfriend can get me! :P

My birthday is 2 days before Christmas too, so if I want to do anything for my birthday I have to book restaurants and stuff months in advance if I want to go out with more than just my fiance.

Snap! Mine is Christmas Eve. It's my 21st this year but I'm not looking forward to it. I don't usually mind having my birthday when it is but the worst thing about it is that people are always busy or away. This year my two closest friends are both abroad. :(

My birthday is 2 days before Christmas too, so if I want to do anything for my birthday I have to book restaurants and stuff months in advance if I want to go out with more than just my fiance.

Snap! Mine is Christmas Eve. It's my 21st this year but I'm not looking forward to it. I don't usually mind having my birthday when it is but the worst thing about it is that people are always busy or away. This year my two closest friends are both abroad. :(

aww that sucks! :( The only advice I can give is either before they, or when they get back, get together and do something. It probably won't be the same, but at least it's something. :wink:

Archived