Christmas!

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More like a postcard! That's so strange!

It is, very bizarre! And carols wouldn't really work in Australia either - "In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan" doesn't quite have the same effect when you're sitting in 40C+ heat, lol. :P

More like a postcard! That's so strange!

It is, very bizarre! And carols wouldn't really work in Australia either - "In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan" doesn't quite have the same effect when you're sitting in 40C+ heat, lol. :P

^^ lol :D Maybe they have adapted ones to suit their weather conditions *clears throat* "In the bright suuuuummer, warm sunrays made joy" Then again maybe not!

Actually, we do have cards with snow and stuff on them, and yes, we do sing carols. The only real difference is the weather and the traditional lunches, you guys have roast, we tend to have prawns, or sometimes, both.

I live in Sydney (And yes, I have been to Palm Beach :P), The XMAS cards that we have, have like Snowmen on it and random pictures...which of course will have something to do with Christmas.

Christmas lunch with my family is always a Roast and for desurt, pudding, icecream and custard.

OMG. THe other day, I was sitting around thinking about countdowns (for songs, you know, no. 1 song is...) anyway, I was thinking about what no.1 song for the whole of 2006 would be for channel V. I couldn't think of many big songs, and I was like "Oh there are loads more songs to come, there's heaps more of the year left!" no there's not! I can't believe next term is only a week away! For me it's so big! We have our stupid school concert, School captain try-outs (yes, I'm only 11) etc. And then there's all that christmas stuff. YAY! Now, I know a lot of you are bothered by it, but I don't care! So what if it's already out? Like you said, the year's going quickly. Don't act now, you won't act at all! Soon, now will turn into December 23, watch out! Yes, the countdown is on. You can''t decide for Christmas? You have a couple of months! They want MY family to write our christmas lists in one week ( we do secret santa) coz we have overseas relatives, and when they come down, they''ll give the pressies to someone (they won't be down for chrissie, just a bit of November) to mind, so they need time to buy. I honestloy have no idea. But my t8ime's running out! Uh-Oh.

Archived