Christmas!

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwww.

Everyones so lucky.

Here in Australia, its like almost 35 degrees on Christmas. December is always really hot. On the of January this year it was 41 degress.

YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING REALLY CRAZY?!?!?!?!?

The house next door to us got their Christmas Tree delivered the other day. I can see it from my room.

Awwww.

Everyones so lucky.

Here in Australia, its like almost 35 degrees on Christmas. December is always really hot. On the of January this year it was 41 degress.

YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING REALLY CRAZY?!?!?!?!?

The house next door to us got their Christmas Tree delivered the other day. I can see it from my room.

Geez they must be crazy?

• 2 weeks later...

79 days til christmas? :blink:

help meeeeeeeeeee

What the heck do I get a 7 year old that has tons of crap??? My kids are too hard to buy for, plus the said 7 year old just had a birthday so he got what he needed then, argh, I need to get started asap, toddler is covered nearly, I think/hope lol

But now my mum and dad and other family are asking us what they should get us??? Well gee I dunno Im finding it hard enough to find stuff for the kids and me, well what I want I will never get

Gosh I dont know what I would like for xmas,maybe a ring from the bf as we have been together 3 years.

I have no idea what to buy him. When I ask he says I dont know blah blah blah. My mother keeps asking what should she get me.I dont know for god sakes.

I dont count December as another month till xmas because everyone is out shopping then so I better start shopping now.Actually I have decided what im getting my sister so thats a start.My brother he wantes games for his xbox but they dont do new games for the xbox anymore because the new xbox 360 so I cant buy him games. Now my mother thats a hard one to buy for.

79days till xmas :o This year has flown by heaps quick <_<

For xmas this year im asking for a laptop, The OC series (1-3) and/or Veronica Mars, and lots of clothes, but i alwayz get clothes in Summer anyways :lol: But im not getting anyone else anything because i have no money :P and i never buy anyone anything, i get all the prezzies. Oh last year we bought all our cousins stuff. Oh and one of my cousins bday falls on xmas so she alwayz gets something :P

Archived