Christmas!

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's only September, slow down people!

In all fairness though, when I was 13 I was still getting excited about Christmas, these days, I don't look forward to it too much. I hate Christmas shopping, I never know what to buy for anyone and the shops are always really busy. Plus, it's winter, so it's cold. My birthday is 2 days before Christmas too, so if I want to do anything for my birthday I have to book restaurants and stuff months in advance if I want to go out with more than just my fiance.

Christmas is overrated. It's good when you are a little kid, but after that it's more of a chore than anything else.

Yeah, all true points.

But I love seeing all my family together (only happens at Christmas), and plus, it's summmer for Australia at christmas, which makes it awesome in my opinion.

And yes, for me the thrill of watching Christmas tv shows and things like that has worn off, for me it's great to see my family again, and that's the best part of christmas.

Archived