Christmas!

Guest ~Rosey~

Does anyone else think that christmas is getting less exciting as the years pass by and everything seems less christmassy nowadays :( like i dont know how to explain I remember couple of years ago like 7 years ago when i was 10 and in school everything seemed christmassy and people were celebrating more, even more back like 10 years ago it was more better and traditional but now in the 21st century people simply dont bother much or celebrate? even on tv there isnt much good progammes think about it few years back when it was xmas :wink: am I the only one thinking this?

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the whole circle of life thing - I don't think I'll get that excited about Christmas again until I have kids, as then I'd have an excuse to shop till I drop in Toys R Us!! :P

Christmas TV has definately gone downhill, the only thing I'm looking forward to is Vicar of Dibley this year

I never look forward to xmas anymore because I never know what to buy people these days.Plus I think it has to do with the fact im older now.(21).

Mind you next years going to be fun with all the presents everyones going to buy the baby then Ill get excited when the baby understands what xmas is.

Archived