Christmas!

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't that a Saturday?

Coz I thoughyt (don't hold me on this) that the 21st was...a thursday?

Coz that's when I get off school...and christmas EVE is the 24th, which is a sunday...isn;t it?

Yep, because my work is having a chrissy party on Thursday 21st at Werribee Zoo, and our organization chrissy party is the last work day before christmas, which makes it Friday 22nd.

You're going to a zoo?? That's so cool!!! We're going to a restaurant with an african theme....with fantastic food. I used to work there so I'm not at all biased!

I work in a council, so I get three chrissy parties. The first one is for the social club, that's next friday, and it's a formal. Our unit chrissy party is on the 21st, and that is at the zoo, and we exchange our made pottery kk pressies (refer to the photography thread where I made Mario). The third is for the entire council on the 22nd, where we close at 1pm and we all go to our function room for drinks and a gourmet lunch. And on that same morning, we are having a christmas decoration competition, our theme will be Hawaii. So it's a busy one for me! :P

Edit: The zoo is open range, so we get to see giraffes and lions and stuff.

Archived