From Happiness to Hell

Guest tasha7905

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys for your nice reviews.

Chapter 7 - Passion and Pain

"I cant believe we have to go home, the night went so fast." Matilda said as they sat waiting for Alf to come back.

"It was fantastic though, even though I could do with some sleep" Lucas said yawning.

"Well if you have to be gorgeous, you have to expect no sleep" Maddie replied kissing him.

He returned her kiss eagerly. "It was a perfect night. How long has it been since we have been like that" Lucas asked.

"Since before Adam was born" Maddie said "Was it worth waiting for?"

"You are always worth it, but I will never wait that long again" Lucas said his eyes sparkling.

"Well we are heading back to reality now, and we have a little baby that needs our attention. We are going to have to make an effort to keep passion and fun in our marriage luc." Maddie said honestly.

"Starting tonight" Luc whispered to himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Ric" georgia said walking passed the garage.

"Oh Hey" Ric answered surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"Henry told me you worked here. I just wondered if you like to get some lunch" Georgia asked putting a shy smile on her face.

"Yea, ok. Just give me a minute." Ric replied. He changed and met her outside.

They walked for a few miuntes and she noticed a change in him.

"Whats the matter" She asked stopping him.

"The girl sat up a head by the rocks is my ex-fiance Cassie" He said quietly.

"Oh do you want to go a different way?" Georgia asked.

"no she cheated on me Im not changing my life for her" Ric snapped.

"Well how about we show her that you have moved on" Georgia said seeing an oppurtunity, she put her hands on Rics chest.

"What you wouldnt mind?" He asked stunnned.

"Kissing a fit guy like you" she said pullling him towards her. There lips met and she kissed him seductively.

Thats the first honest thing I have said she thought, but she did mean it all the guys she had met in the bay so far had been really good looking, she really was enjoying her job.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassie saw them together and it hurt but she knew she had brought it on herself, she stood up and walked away. She got to the wharf and heard voices, turning to look she saw Lucas pick Matilda up off the blaxland. He swung her around slowly bringing her down so their lips met.

They look really happy Cass thought. She had lost Lucas and now Ric but yet she still had feelings for both of them, but they had moved on, maybe its time I did she thought to herself but had no one to tell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well they will be back in a minute, do you think you can hand our nephew back?" Kit said to Jack as he sat rocking Adam.

"Yea Im shattered" Jack said laughing.

"Not too much I hope" Kit said smiling "If you want to have kids someday we should probably get practicising."

"I am all for that, why is my brother always late" Jack said suddenly wanting to get home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This cant be real Ric thought. he and Georgia were still stood on the beach kissing, He had seen Cassie walk off and was fairly sure georgia had to.

"We can stop, if you want to, she has gone" He said.

"Do you want me to stop?" Georgia said flirtaitously.

"Not really" Ric smirked.

They kissed again, Ric couldnt believe a woman like this wanted him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stepping out of the car, she looked around. She couldnt believe she was back in the bay so soon, but she knew it was right, she couldnt stay away. She needed to fight for the man she loved.

"Welcome home" she said to herself..............................

I'm with Skykat there Tasha! Grr Martha go back!

That was a great chapter Tasha. Damn Georgia, what is she up to! I really don't want her to hurt Ric because I feel so sorry for him.

Kit and Jack were so :wub: as were Lucas and Mattie :)

Thanks for the reviews.

Chapter 8 - Female Bonding.

Cassie walked around the bay trying to figure out what to do with her life, she couldnt go back to work at the drop in centre, not with Dan still working there. She could stand to be around him, it was his fault Ric had left her. She sat there thinking of everything, Lucas, Ric, and Dan. How had it all gone wrong. A voice calling her name pulled her out of her thoughts.

She turned around "Mac" She screamed standing and giving her friend a hug.

"Hey Cass" Martha said glad that someone was pleased to see her. "Im sorry things didnt work out between you and my cousin"

"Back at you about Jack" Cass replied "What a sad pair we are."

"Well Im back to do something about that, do you fancy joining me" Martha said.

Cass looked at her puzzled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So how was it did we do the right thing?" Kit said to Matilda. She and Luc had just returned from the wharf.

"It was great you definately did the right thing" Maddie smiled.

"Well thats what sisters are for." Kit smiled back at her.

"It really was great, I felt like we were teenagers, no responsibilities, no worries and of course the sex was fantastic." Maddie rambled on.

"Ok I dont need to hear that much you are my little sister." Kit said grimacing.

"Well I shouldnt have to tell you. You know what Holden men are like!" Maddie said looking towards Jack who was sat chatting to Lucas.

"Amazing, Handsome, Crazy,Adorable. That about somes them up" Kit said looking longingly at Jack.

"You have got it bad sis" Matilda said Laughing.

"Yea I have. He is the one Maddie Im sure of it" Kit said smiling to herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok see you later" Georgia said as Ric left the diner to go back to work. She really had enjoyed herself, he was good company but she couldnt lose sight of her goal. She had to discredit Lucas Holden, make people not trust him. Then she and Josh could continue with their plan.

"Georgia Hey." She looked up to see Belle standing in front of her.

"Oh hi, please join me." Georgia said smiling. This day could get more productive she thought to herself.

"Thanks what are you up to, not working today" Belle asked.

"No actually I have the afternoon off and I have just had a nice lunch with Ric." She said.

"Really" Belle's eyes lit up, she was so glad she could sit and gossip without being the subject of it "How was it?"

"Really good, he is such a sweet guy" Georgie paused for affect. "But, oh no dont worry."

"What go on, its alright" Belle said intrigued.

"We were walking on the beach and he saw hi ex Cassie is it?" She was reeling Belle in and she knew it. Belle nodded. "I guess I was just wondering if he was on the rebound?"

"No Ric doesnt really do rebound. He has had a hard time of it though, but" Belle paused not really sure what she should say it was Ric business "Just take it slowly" She warned not wanting to betray Rics trust.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So your back for Jack" Cassie asked.

"I sure am. I cant live without him Cass" Martha said.

"But what about him being with Kit. They are pretty solid, you know they live together now right?" Cass asked worriedly.

"Yea Grandad told me and I like Kit I do, but all is fair in love and war right?" She said her eyes twinkling. "Do you want Ric back?"

"Of course, but he seems to have moved on to." Cass said sadly.

"Cassie my dear, there is one thing we should have all learnt from the past year. People make mistakes and relationships fail we just have to use that to our advantage.....

Oh that Martha is conniving! Grr...back off Kit and Jack!

That was brilliant Tasha, I just love your fics!!

I can see the tiny cracks forming in Georgia..come on now, fall for him...stay away from Luke! :(

Can't wait for more, you have me hooked.

Archived