From Happiness to Hell

Guest tasha7905

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, :) ... :( ive been reading all the fan fictions as a guest.. but i can't seem to find ur 1st fic "Cheating hearts and psychotic affections"...

i was wondering if you could tell me where 2 find it... coz i reli want 2 read it.. if your others are so good then why not this one? and i cant read this Can't happiness happen and happiness 2 hell before that one or i wont undertsand it properly...

luv ya work... keep it up... :D

much love..

Tash..xox

Hi tash. Cheating Hearts and Psychotic affections finished a while ago so it is still around just pages back. If you go to the search link at the top of the page and type in the name of the fic it wil come up (I just tried it to make sure and it worked.) I hope you enjoying reading my fics. Thanks for posting.

Thanks, yer i found it before. just after i posted that i actually tried searching for it... lol..

ive just finished the last part of Cheating hearts and psychotic affections now and it is and was really good... cant wait 2 read the next ones... you should think about getting published. My cousin started writing stories on a site like this and she just changed a few names around and hers got published by a real company. Ok well have fun.. dont stop writing and ill talk 2 u soon...

much love..

Tash..xox

:D

Thanks everyone.

Chapter 9 - Male Bonding.

"Wow you look happy" henry said as he saw Ric walking back to work. "Would have to do with a certain fit blonde woman that just moved to the bay would it?"

"Might Have" Ric grinned. "God Henry she is great, we chatted easily no awkwardness at all, and her kissing christ its amazing"

"Well you certainly move fast" Henry said teasingly.

"Just like you and Belle you mean" Ric said back. "Sex the first time you met wasnt it?"

"Ok fair point." Henry laughed "Just take it steady dont get your heart broken again mate, thats all im saying"

"It is not whole enough to get broken again, mate" Ric said honestly. "Im just going to have fun this time."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Luc, everything seems to be good between you guys again, she has hardly taken her eyes off you since you got back" Jack said "Will I be interrupting you two at it again soon."

Luc laughed "I hope so. Seriously though Jack, thanks for doing this for me, for us. I completely lost sight of what was important to me, I could have lost the most important person in my life, and you made sure that didnt happen. I owe you big time.

"No problem little brother. Actually to be honest I think you kind of did me a favour too." Jack said glancing over at Kit.

"hows that" Lucas said intrigued

"looking after my nephew, it made me realise that all the stuff I was scared of before with Martha, wasnt because of me, it was cause we were not meant to be." Jack said.

"But with Kit" Luc prompted.

"With kit its different, nothings scary anymore, everything is" Jack paused struggling for words.

"Perfect." Lucas finished staring at his own wife.

"Yes I guess "Jack laughed. "God whats happened to us we have gone soft."

"Its Hunter women and Love Jack simple as that." Lucas laughed, "Jack answer me something honestly?"

"Sure" Jack said looking puzzled

"Are you going to ask Kit to marry you?" Luc said

"No Lucas, not yet anyway its a bit quick, but yea I think I will at some point in the near future I think Im ready." Jack smiled as he gazed over at Kit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So how are you and Belle?" Ric said

"I asked her to marry me" henry said.

"God I didnt know you kept that quiet" Ric said stunned.

"Thats cause she said no." henry said quietly.

"What, Why. Are you ok man?" Ric blurted out.

"Yea I understand why she had to do it, and we will eventually, nothing will split us up, Im sure of that, so its just a matter of time" Henry said sadly.

"your a good bloke Henry Hunter and Belle knows it" Ric said laughing at his own words. "right mate Im going to go and fix some cars before I turn to girly."

"good plan" Henry said walking off, thinking that there conversation was a bit girly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Working like clockwork" Josh said to himself as he sat looking at photo's of georgia and Ric kissing and then at other photo's of Lucas and his perfect family. "She is already in, this may not take as long as I thought."..........

Archived