From Happiness to Hell

Guest tasha7905

Chapter 18 - Overdue happiness

Ric was in a good mood, he didnt think he would be this happy again or so soon but then Georgia came into his life and he hadnt stopped smiling.

"Slow and steady" he said to himself. "Thats how i should take this, dont rush in like i usually do. Love Grows with time and I should let it happen that way." his lecturing himself stopped when he realised his phone was ringing. Georgia's name flashed up on the screen. He smiled it was as if she knew he had been thinking about her.

"Hi" he said into his mobile.

"Hey yourself" she said her sexy voice sending shivers down Ric's spine. "I Just wanted to know if you fancy having dinner with me tonight? you know a get to know each other better kind of thing."

"Yes definately" he replied all to quickly, he could've kicked himself he was supposed to play it cool.

"That great, how about i see you at the diner at 8pm?" Georgia said smiling to herself at his eagerness.

"Sure" Ric said casually "See you there".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Georgia put down her phone and walked towards the beach she could see her next target up ahead walking with Henry Hunter. Georgia bided her time waiting for Henry to leave and when he did she picked up her pace and approached Matilda.

"Hey hun, how are you? I was hoping i would run into you today" She said quickly with a fake smile plastered across her face/

"Really" Matilda said doubtfully, she didnt know why but she was not convinced by this woman.

"I was hoping you and Luc would join Ric and I for dinner tonight just at the diner. It would be my treat to say thank you for that lovely meal the other night." Come on say yes Georgia thought I need to start breaking her down. Little by little i will erode her faith and trust in Lucas.

"Ok well i mean i will have to see if i can get a sitter for Adam?" Matilda said annoyed with herself for not having an excuse not to go. " If i can get one and lucas doesnt mind then we will be there. So for now take it that im saying yes and I will let you know if we cant make it."

Maybe it is a good idea that we go Mattie thought. I can keep and eye on this woman, make sure that Ric isnt going to get hurt again, if he did she dreaded to think what would happen he defiantely wasnt strong enough to cope with more heartache. Yes she would go tonight and watch this woman she didnt know why but every instinct in her body was telling her that this woman was trouble with a capital T.

Matilda was determined now that nothing would ruin this year for her family and friends they had all been through enough and this woman was not going to put them through anymore hell.

Chapter 19 - Love and romance

"Where are we going Henry." Belle said as they carried on walking down the beach, the lights from the diner could ne seen twinkling in the distance tehy had walked so far.

"Its not much further. Close your eyes" Henry said smiling at her

His voice has so much excitement in it she thought to herself and before she knew it they had stopped. "Can I open my eyes yet?"

"Wait just a second" he said and she could her rustling and spme noises she didnt recognise.

"Ok on the count of three you can open them" Henry called "1, 2, 3 open!"

She did as she was told. "Henry this is beautiful, amazing but why I have already said yes" she laughed

Henry was stood in front of her on a blanket with a canopy set up above him and it was covered in white fairy lights and just next to the blanket on the sand spelt out in pebbles were the words 'Yours Forever'.

"I know you have said yes" Henry said "but nothing we have said felt like it was enouhg, so this is my cheesey way, well tacky way, well romantic way. I hope" he stuttered suddenly nervous.

"Henry stop babbling" she interrupted.

"Ok,ok. I want you to know that whatever happens now, that your not alone and never will be again. Im yours forever Belle Taylor and I want to ask you again for the final time. Will you marry me?" with that he pulled out of his pocket a solitaire diamond ring and placed it on her finger.

Belle didnt even say yes she just threw herself at him and kissed him so passionately that he fell backwards and she landed on top of him.

"This I could get used to " Henry said laughing as he pulled her close. Both of them thinking that they had never felt like this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jack really whats this big thing we have to do right now, I havent even dried my hair" she said gesturing towards her wet hair that was causing a damp patch on her shoulders.

"Well sweetheart" he said as he grabbed he rhand and led her to a secluded area behind the diner. " I know Mac coming back has made you worry,possibly even feel a bit inscure so I just wanted to show you, just how much I love you and how much I want a future with you, but first just dinner he said as they rounded the corner and there on the grass was a candle lit dinner complete with music,lanterns and waiters.

"Oh Jack this is wonderful. How romantic, what are you after?" she said jokingly

"Well now you mention it darling "He said pushing her seat in for her and then sitting himself. He paused while the waiters poured the wine and distanced themselves. "I was wondering how you would feel about a baby?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah!Some nice interaction between all the characters.Oh dear, Ric does seem to be falling heavily for Georgia, against all his better judgements.And it seems she's got something planned for Mattie. Can't help wondering how Kit will feel about Jack wanting a baby.Um, assuming that was Kit...

Archived