From Happiness to Hell

Guest tasha7905

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 5 - Love conquers all.

"So they looked happy" Belle asked Henry he had just got back from the wharf and she had just woken up.

"Well happier at least" Henry said sitting down on the bed.

"Are we happy" belle asked tentatively

Henry put his arm around her. "I do understand why you turned me down but I cant pretend it didnt hurt."

"Im sorry" she interrupted.

"Let me finish" henry said "but I love you and Im not going to let this ruin us, and Im not going to stop asking."

"One day I will say yes" she replied kissing him.

He pulled her close to him and kissed her with all the passion he had inside. Pulling away from him slightly "I love you too Henry Hunter" she whispered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is nice" matilda said leaning back on to Lucas's chest. They were sat on the back deck of the blaxland just holding each other.

"Yea" he said thoughtfully "Look Matilda I am sorry, I just wanted to make sure I could give you and Adam everything thats why I did so many hours, but I think I lost sight of whats really important."

"Whats that" she asked turning to look at him.

"Us, our family. If I ever lost you I dont know what I would do" He said getting tearful.

"Luc, you give me everything anyway just by loving me, money doesnt matter" she said stroking his cheek.

"Kiss me please, I have missed your kisses" he said leaning towards her. She kissed him and found herself melting into his arms. She really had wanted to make it hard for him but he always managed to get round her without even trying.

There moment was interrupted by Alf's booming voice. "Here you go kids, your here." he shouted "oh and Jack asked me to give you this" he handed them an envelope.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This baby thing isnt that hard what do they moan about" jack said as he put Adam down for a nap.

"Jack we have been here for an hour thay have him all day every day. Its not quite the same." Kit said laughing.

"Yea but its not as bad as I thought it would be, maybe one day we could try this parent thing" Jack said shyly.

"Jack Holden you may actually be growing up" Kit said teasingly.

"Well thats what love does, I guess" He said pulling her in for a kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow this is amazing" Matilda said.

They had walked on to the beach and found a picnic laid out for them and flowers everywhere.

"I cant take the credit this is our brothers and sister at work." Luc said looking at everything they had done for them. "Open the envelope" he said wrapping his arm around Maddie's waist.

"It says, Remember why you fell in love in the first place and dont come back until you do" they both laughed. "there is something on the back" Maddie said.

Luc looked and read aloud. "You cant come back until tomorrow morning anyway, cause thats when Alf is picking you up. If you look up to your right you will see a beach hut, this is your home for the night. Enjoy."

"looks like your stuck with me then Mrs Holden" Lucas said kissing his wife.

"I hope so" she said as she grabbed him and pushed him into the water.

"Oh you are so going to get it" he said laughing.

"ooh is that a promise" She said ad Luc pulled her into the water.

They mucked around in the water and he felt like he was a teenager again. Afterwards they laid out on blankets just staring at each other. Lucas grinned at his wife.

"What" she said.

"Just looking" he replied still grinning.

"Your a dork" Maddie said.

"You married me" Luc retorted.

"And Im remembering why" she said moving closer to him.

"I dont think I really forgot though. I just missed the closeness we used to have" Luc said honestly

"I just missed being around you" Maddie said "even if you are a dork."

"But seriously darling, I can change my job if you want, find something with less hours." Lucas said and he meant it.

"You would do that for me" Maddie asked.

"I'd do anything for you, you know that" He replied.

"I know I just like hearing it" she laughed.

"Now thats the Matilda Holden I know and adore" he said kissing her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I dont know Josh, he has one hell of a support network around him, will they actually believe he is capable." Georgia asked.

"He would do anything if he thought his family needed it, he is one of those types" josh replied.

"So thats what we do, play against his weakness. Should be easy enough although I should get to know his friends and family so I can work it from the inside." she said

"Here is the weakest link at the moment, play this one first." Josh said smiling, he handed her a photo.

"Consider it done" Georgia said smiling.

Hmmm...I hate the endings because the chapters are always so fluffly and adorable and goooorgeous, but then we have evil Georgina and Josh and aaahhh!

But great writing :)! I love Jack and Kit. Aww... And Mattie and Luke, and Henry and Belle. I'm glad they aren't getting married actually, not yet anyway. Hehe. Please update soon.

Im on a posting roll today in allmy fic's.

Chapter 6 - Introductions.

"hey I was actually looking for Matilda" Ric said as Jack opened the door.

"Oh sorry mate she is probably having a night of passion as we speak" Jack replied with a smile.

"Excuse me" ric said as Kit burst out laughing.

"Come in" she said, he did and sat down.

"We sent Matilda and Lucas away for the night so they could spend some quality time together, before things got any more strained between them." kit explained.

"Thats a good idea. I actually came over to see if she wanted any company. I know Luc hasnt been here much and Matilda seemed lonely when I spoke to her yesterday." He said.

"Yea she was, but Lucas was too. They just didnt talk to each other about it" Jack said.

"At least all of you have someone you can talk to about things." he said "Lucas is lucky to have someone like matilda, she genuinly cares about people." Ric said honestly.

"Yes she does" Kit said eyeing Ric suspiciously.

"Ric mate now dont bite my head off, but do you fancy my sister in law." Jack asked curiously "Beacuse she is married and you know that because its to your best mate."

"No I didnt mean it like that, I wouldnt do that to Lucas. Im just envious of them and you guys, and even Henry and Belle. I just want someone." He replied.

"Someone talking about us" Henry said walking into Matilda and Luc's house with Belle behind him.

"Sort off" Ric said looking at Jack and Kit so they knew not to mention what he had just told them.

"Well Henry, I must say you look happier" Kit said changing the subject.

Henry was about to reply when there was a knock at the door. He stood up and opened it. "Um HI" he said.

"Hi I was looking for Lucas Holden" Georgia said

"Im sorry he is away for the night" Jack said standing up "Can I help you Im his brother" Jack and Henry were smiling at this stranger constantly.

"No I work with him but Im new in town Lucas was going to introduce me to some people." Georgia said shyly.

"Well we are people so we can introduce" Jack said goofily.

"What my dumb boyfriend is trying to say is Hi, Im kit and he is jack. The other dumb idiot is my brother Henry. Luc's wife is our sister." Kit said shaking her hand.

"Im Belle, henry's girlfriend and this is our friend Ric" belle said glad there was some one new in town who didnt know her past.

"Hi" Ric said his grin matching those of Henry and Jack.

"Would you like a drink" Kit said.

"Um yea if you dont mind me joining you." gerogia smiled sweetly.

"no sit down. Guys go and get us drinks" Kit ordered.

"Christ" Jack said as the entered the kitchen. "She is really fit."

"Yea no wonder Luc wants to stay at work." Henry joked.

"So Ric what do you think" they both said at the same time

"What you think I should go for it" Ric said shocked.

"Well we cant I dont think our girlfriends would appreciate it." Jack joked.

"Anyway where is the harm. If it works it works, if not you get to have fun with a girl that hot." Henry said.

"Well yea I guess" Ric said smiling.

"Here you go" Ric said handing Georgia a glass of wine and sitting next to her.

"Thanks Ric" she said stroking his arm, this would be easier than I thought. She turned and smiled at Ric she could tell he wanted her. Lucas's life would be ruined in a matter of weeks if it all turned out to be this easy.

Archived