From Happiness to Hell

Guest tasha7905

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the reviews.

Chapter 10 - Surprise

"Lucas your going to be late for work." Matilda said as Lucas made breakfast.

"I have taken the rest of the week off" Lucs said blowing her a kiss. "Mr West said it was ok as long as I do a little bit of work from home. Georgia is going to drop it round later."

"Thats great baby" Maddie said smiling she knew he had taken time off for her and she was so happy that he was making an effort. "Wait, who is Georgia I havent heard you mention her before?"

"Oh she is new, Ive only really met her once. She has just moved to the bay." Lucas replied.

"You should invite her over for dinner then, so she can meet people" maddie said.

Luc laughed his wife was always so thoughtful. "maybe but next week. I want to spend time with my family and friends first. Now sit down and enjoy your breakfast."

"Luc your spoiling me, i could get used to it" maddie said laughing.

They sat eating and talking until Adam woke up. "I'll go, I want to spend some time with my son" lucas said running upstairs.

Maddie sat down contented, everything was perfect again. She was brought out of her thoughts by a knock at the front door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jack put me down" kit screamed as jack put her over his shoulder and ran down the beach.

"Whatever you say my darling" He said dumping her down on the sand and landing on top of her.

"God jack have you been putting weight on you seem heavier" Kit said teasingly.

"oh right thats it, your going to regret saying that" Jack said launching into a tickling attack.

"Stop it, stop it, I give in" Kit said through laughter.

"Hi guys, how are you?" A voice said.

They turned to see who had spoken to them.

"Oh my god Mac" Jack said stunned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Ric, come on in" matilda said sitting back down on the sofa.

"Actually Ive come to see Lucas. Georgia asked me if I could drop these over to him" Ric said putting some folders down on the table.

"How do you know Georgia" Matilda said surprised.

"We all met her the other night when you guys were away, she came round looking for Lucas, so we invited her in for a drink" Ric said grinning as he thought of Georgia.

"Eric Dalby what are you not telling me, you look strange. I cant put my finger on it whats wrong with this picture. Oh right yeah you actually look happy" she teased.

"Well i guess you could say that Georgia and I are kind of dating." Ric said smiling.

"Thats great" Maddie said "Just take things slow though, dont rush anything, I dont want to see you get hurt again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You want me to come on to Lucas" Georgia said surprised.

"Yes exactly" Josh smiled "We need to turn that little wife of his against him if he loses her trust it will be easier for everyone else to start doubting him and the faith the whole damn town have in him will have gone and we will have the perfect fall guy."

"He will never go for it, he is committed to her" Georgia said "he wont have sex with me, there is no way."

"I dont care how you manage it." Josh smirked "Get him drunk, drug him whatever. Just do it."

"I'll try" she said kissing Josh and leaving the office........

:angry: I dont like the sound of this... Josh is nuthin but evil i tell ya that... <_<

But luke n mattie are as cute :wub: as ever and i hope they can get through anything that these evil doers Josh n Georgia are dishing out. So Ric best not get 2 hurt n also... referring 2 wat JackieLeanne said,

are u gonna kill Josh off like what actually happened on Home and Away or is that giving 2 much away???

ok well dnt stop writing :)

much love

Tash...xox

Not only is that horrible Josh trying to hurt Lucas and Matilda but he's making sure Ric gets his heart broke too! Grr, just give me five minutes in a room with him! :angry:

Archived