From Happiness to Hell

Guest tasha7905

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nooo! Tasha, what have you done? Aw, I don't like the sound of Cassie, Martha and Georgia. But at least Cassie wouldn't be wrong to get Ric away from Georgia. Ahh! What's Martha's plan?! Can't she see how happy Kit and Jack are? Great updates Tash.

Chapter 14 - Midnight concerns.

"You really think so?" Kit said to Jack as they lay in bed. "Are you sure your not just being big headed."

"Honestly sweetheart. Im not imagining it she was definately sending me signals." Jack said sighing as he threw himself down on his pillow.

"Ok well, say Martha is still interested in you. Does that really matter, it wont change anything will it?" Kit said trying to be strong. Jack didnt answer straight away. "Jack does it?" She said beginning to panic slightly.

"Oh kit" he said leaning on his side so he could look into her eyes. "You know it doesnt change a thing. I have told you before, you are the woman for me. Nothing can change that.

She smiled at him but Jack knew that she wasnt completely convinced, he knew he had to find a way to make her believe him, he had to explain himself better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a nice evening wasnt it?" Henry said to Belle

"Yea it was good for me. Everyone seems to have excepted me being around and I never thought that would happen." She said climbing into bed next to him.

"Well believe it darling because they have. The past has been forgotten and we can all live happily now" he said kissing her softly.

"So you are still happy with me then?" She said teasingly.

"Of course I am so glad I met you last christmas. I have never been happier" Henry smirked at her, he found her insecurities so endearing. "I love you Belle Taylor" he contined as she leant down so her head was on his bare chest. "Thats why I proposed."

"Well maybe I should reconsider my answer" Belle said with a giggle as she felt his body flinch as he understood what she meant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He has gone back to sleep now" Lucas said walking over to where Matilda stood in front of the mirror brushing her hair.

"You look beautiful" he whispered softly in her ear.

"Thanks darling" she said turning to him "will you still say that in 40 years time"

"I will always say it, and always mean it. You will always be beautiful and I dont think I am the only one that thinks so" He said not sure why he was about to bring this up. He sat down on the bed as Matilda looked at him strangely.

"What are you talking about" She said slightly laughing.

"Georgia thinks ric has some sort of feelings for you" Lucas said looking into her eyes.

"No way" She said laughing out loud.

"That what I said to her." Lucas said "I guess it has just scared me a bit. I cant stand the thought of someone taking you away from me."

"Lucas" Matilda said pushing him down on the bed "There is no-one in this world that could take me from you, because I love you and Im about to show you how much."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Im glad I met you" Ric said as he lay next to Georgia "I had promised myself I wouldnt get close to anyone again, but I guess im going to have to break that promise."

"Well Im glad I met you too" Georgia said looking at him. He is a nice guy she thought and she honestly didnt want to hurt him, but she was going to she had to for the sake of the plan. Looking over at him she realised he had already fallen asleep. getting up quietly she walked out of the room and picked up the phone. She dialed a number checking that Ric was still asleep.

"There is something we are missing out on. I need all the information you can get on Belle Taylor" She hung up without waiting for a reply, and then joined Ric back in bed. She had a good feeling that everything was going to work out.

Chapter 15 - Morning madness.

"Are you sure? I mean are you really, really sure." Henry said prodding Belle's shoulder. "baby wake up and answer me."

"Henry I have been telling you all night, that Im really really sure. I want to marry you. Now please shut up and let me sleep." Belle said smiling at him.

"Ok, Ok" Henry said kissing her cheek as fell back to sleep. He got up knowing that he wouldnt be able to sleep. He couldnt believe she ahd finally agreed. But yet it seemed to simple she deserved more, suddenly a plan began to form in his mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your not worried about Ric are you Lucas?" matilda said looking into his eyes trying to figure out if her husband was bothered by anything.

"no honey. Im not I think the alcohol made it worse last night" He said pulling her into his arms.

"Well you have no reason to be, as I think I proved last night" she said seductively.

"I think i might need reminding" Lucas said kissing her as he started to remove her nightie.

"well I guess I can manage that" she said returning his kiss eagerly. Just as they were about to get really intimate there was a knock on the door.

"If thats Jack, I swear to god I will kill him" Lucas said frustrated. He got up trying to hide the fact that he was obviously excited and opened the door. "Wow its not Jack, but yet it is still a brother" Lucas said laughing.

"Hey guys sorry to interrupt whatever you were doing" Henry said completely oblivious to what they were about to do. "But Matilda I need your help."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack was really worried, Kit had been quite over breakfast, he didnt know how to reassure her that she was the only person he wanted.

"Ive got to think of a way to show her how much I care" He said to himself. "But im going to need help".

He knew who to go to, exicted as a plan started forming Jack ran down the beach.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"henry, do you really need me now?" Matilda said cuddling up to Lucas as he sat down on the bed. "we were kind of in the middle of something."

"Mattie, seriously I need your help Please." Henry said, he was practically on his knees begging.

"Go on Matilda. I will stay here with Adam then hopefully we can finish what we started when you get back." Lucas said with obvious frustration.

"Lucas, put your wife down I need you" Jack shouted bursting into the room. He look stunned to see Henry there.

"well I guess with both our brothers around we are never going to have sex again" Lucas said to Matilda.

"hey Henry did you interrupt them. I used to do that all the time." Jack said laughing as Henry nodded. Matilda looked at them both as they started doing some strange male bonding hand shake.

"Seriously guys if you want our help, boasting about stopping us doing it, is not the best way to go about it" Lucas said but he couldnt help but laugh.

"So whats so important then?" Matilda asked suspiciously.

Archived