From Happiness to Hell

Guest tasha7905

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 years later...

I havent been on here for years as life,work etc got in the way but im going to start writing again and hope i can carry on this fic as well as life is hard no matter what your age, i want to finish them, So if anyone is still reading fics about the past teen characters keep an eye out for an update in the next week. :lol:

Oh...my...god.I read this fic and the two that preceded it shortly after I joined this site, about three years ago, and was kind of disappointed it didn't have an end.(In fact, being the crazy guy that I am, I came pretty close to trying to write an end myself and still have some notes I wrote on the subject. Which is probably what kicked off my 30+ fictions so, everyone, you know now who to blame.)I am really looking forward to seeing you finish it!Gonna have to read it all again now to remind myself what happened...

Well thats high praise indeed now i hope i can live up to my earlier work. I will also take a look at your fics. Im having to reread my ones to make sure i have details write. Im definately goign to finish i hate leaving things undone, just got to get back im my writing stride. Will try and update before the weekend and then make regular updates.

Chapter 16 - Deviousness

"Josh I am serious, sleeping with Lucas may not be the only way" Georgia said into her phone although i will still try she thought.

"I think ive found so many other ways in. Let me give you a quick run down. Theres Matilda's insecurity since having a baby and Lucas working so much and im sure i can convince Lucas that Ric has more than just plutonic feelings towards her which will cause at least a few rows and therefore breakdown a bit of their relationship. Then there is Ric himself im sure i can make him do absolutely anything for me. As for Belles history i can use that to unsettle a few of them including Belle herself. If i can break or at least weaken a few links and bonds between them all, it will make it easier to get Lucas to appear unsetlled, stressed and out of sorts, which as you know will make him our perfect fall guy.People will never believe he wasnt in on it. By the time anyone thinks to question it all Lucas will be behind bars and we will be free with the money, free to go anywhere!"

"Ok baby if you think you can" Josh said slighty relieved that she didnt have to sleep with Lucas, her sleeping with Ric he could handle but women had always gone crazy for the Holdens and he didnt want to lose his girl. "Right I will send you my file on Belle Taylor, it a great read. Start implementing the plan,maybe use Kim Hyde somehow that will tug at a few heart strings."

Georgia Laughs " You're Wicked Josh"

"Just the way you love me" he giggled.

"Well just you remember that today in your meetings with those girls they are both quite beautiful.

"Really" he scoffed " Cassandra Turner and Martha Mackenzie do not do it for me they are nothing compared to you baby. Your evilness is the perfect match for mine." and with that he hung up the phone.

This may be more fun then he first thought. Originally he just wanted the money and Lucas was just a pawn in his game but now there was a strong possibility that he could wreck more lives and destory peoples happiness. Thats what he had always hated about Summer Bay whatever happened people always came together, always found love and happiness. Well not his time. Their perfect lives would be shattered he laughed as their faces came into his mind " God im Good" he said aloud.

Chapter 17 - Plans

"Henry this is just beautiful, she will love it" Matilda said gazing at her brother she had never known him to be this romantic, actually she had never known any Hunter men to be romantic.

"I hope so she means everything to me and after all her problems and past, I just want to show her she deserves to be happy, deserves to be loved." henry said a slightly sad tone to his voice as he thought about her past. How he wished he had been around maybe it would've been different, why did he ever leave the bay.

"I never thought i would say this" Mattie said iinterrupting his wallowing " But im pleased Belle is going to be part of our family, I think for once the past can actually stay in the past, and our futures can shine bright. I mean both of our futures actually look quiet bright at the moment dear twin of mine, very bright."

"Yes they do" Henry said hugging his sister "for once" and they both laughed as they carried on setting up for Belle's suprise.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- -- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Jack if you dont want to marry yet but you want to reassure Kit that she is your only women and Martha is just an ex and a friend, what exactly do you have in mind." Lucas said curiously

"Well we live together thats a big commitment and i think marriage is in our future but not yet so i need a grand gesture to show my love and commitment. A promise ring isnt enough a long engagement possibly, i dont know. Come on Luc this is what your good at." Jack said pleadingly

It has to come from the heart big brother thats all the advice i can give you, but if you need any help setting up something, im all yours well until this little guy wakes up" he said gazing at his baby son.

Jack watched his little brother the unconditional love that he had for Adam was clear. Thats it Jack thought thats for us, Kit would be blown away and it would definately make her realise how he felt about her, and how sure he was that they had a future.

- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Thanks for coming Miss Turner" Josh said shaking her hand firmly "Now i understand you work at the local drop in centre in a secretarial capacity"

"Thats right sir, mayor. Sorry i dont know what to call you" She said shyly

"Mr West will do fine" He laughed this will be easy he thought she is so eager to please she will do whatever I want. "Well I need a good secretary "he continued " not actually for me for one of my employees a Mr Lucas Holden. Do you know him?"

"Um yea kind of, he is a friend, was a friend. Its complex." cassie answered honestly.

"Well this is work, so proffesionalism is a must, if you and Lucas cant work together then im sorry ive wasted your time"

"No" she interrupted "Im fine but i dont know about Lucas" she needed this job she needed to be away from Dan and his stares, she felt sorry for him but what else could she do.

"Leave young Holden to me" Josh said " He will be fine too" but not for long he thought smirking to himself.

You've (re-)started!And I'm already very intrigued.Curious to know what Josh and Georgia are going to do, curious to know how Cassie fits into it.Curious to know what Jack's going to do with Kit(

is he going to suggest they try for a baby?

)-I think them being together in these fics was a great idea and I loved the chat between Jack and Lucas.Looking forward to more!

Archived