In His Touch

Guest beckyboo

as she edge closer and closer to the edge until…………………………………..

Preview

Has Martha ended her life????????????????????????

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack be a hero and save her and tell her that you love her.

Will they ever get their bub back???????????????????

They have to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great hun, please update ASAP. I will update mine tomorrow as that was part of the deal. LOL

Em xx

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All you people worrying about marthas life..........never fear, Becky would never kill her! :P

Well I hope she won't :unsure:

Hehe oh wells if she does fall and die then she wont find laura and have a happy ending so she cant!!

You hear that Bec, SHE WONT DIE :angry: If you kill her i will swim to Oz and hunt you down, I promise!!!

Anyways apart from that great Chapter :D

More soon please :)

Chapter 10

Okay so i am having a bit of writters block so i fought i would post this lil teaser!!!!!!!

Leanne and Kim where on the plane and they started to talk "So Le how you no Martha? Kim asked her” we used to be to best friends in high school" replied Leanne!

Jack was just sat there thinking off why his life was like this why he Martha and Laura couldt be happy. There was so much he wanted to say to Martha and so much he wanted to do with his baby and now these chances had been taken away from him all he could wonder is why!

Preview

Is Martha dead or alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and will they ever find their baby!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

urgh Bec I hate your short chapters, I am just getting into the story again when it ends :angry::P

Anyway great chapter lol and YES Matha IS dead!!!!!!!

Well I think it is about time she died once and for all :P jkeee I bet she lives, Becky wudn't kill her!

*nagging voice* more now please Bec :D

Edit: argh!!! My 333rd post!!! Spooky, Im half way to 666 :P

Archived