In His Touch

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a bit of trouble writting this but 2 of my fab supersisters helped me!!!!!!!!!!!!! AKA you no who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Chapter 7

Martha was at home making sure that everything was ready for when Jack came home. Martha arrived at the hospital Jack was already ready to go. He had recovered really quickly considering what he had been through Martha’s bub was due in 8 weeks. That limited her to what she could do to help jack when he got home. If anything jack needed to help Martha. Jack and Martha strolled out of the hospital hand in hand and gotten in to the car and drove home Martha told jack to go inside as she was getting jacks bag out of the car, he was already inside when Kim approached her. He started talking to her about how she would pay for telling the cops Martha just stood there shaking he started talking to her about how she would pay for telling the cops as kim was bout 2 walk off Martha collapsed clutching her stomach He stopped n didn’t no what to do He heard jack coming so he just ran.

"OMG Martha" jack said as he came out the door he bent down to try and find a pulse he found one straight away, he then called an ambulance n just sat there with Martha until it arrived he went with Martha in the ambulance he didn’t really want to go back 2 the hospital as he had been stuck in there for weeks but Martha needed him.

At the hospital the doctors told jack that Martha had suffered a serious panic attack

They needed to get the bub out now if not Martha n the bub could die just as the doctor was explaining this to Jack Martha had begun to come around and the doctor told her she could have a natural or c section birth Martha had opted for a natural birth and the doctor began to induce labour.

Martha had been at this labour thing now for 17 hours and all she wanted was the drugs but because she was too stubborn in the 1st place it was too late for her to have the drugs! Poor Jack hated seeing his wife going through this he made a comment earlier that prompted him to think again! He told Martha he would swap places if he could this only made her angrier at him because he new full well he new he could swap places and that why he said it. Martha was no screaming and crying in pain and all she wanted was her baby out she had become that upset by the pain she had even let Jack off the hook when he made yet another silly comment about swapping places all she wanted was him to hold her like he was now and telling her to push. Martha was pushing but nothing came out, she was now getting frustrated and Rachel and some other doctor were telling her to push harder well that was it for Mac all the pent up anger came out and “its not that easy you no to just push and then go its out it really hurts” she cried Jack was trying to comfort his wife when all of a sudden Martha felt a sudden urge to give a push when she did this her baby daughter was put “oh my god babe you did it you did it” Jack said giving his wife a kiss on her forehead Martha asked for her baby but when her and Jack looked all the doctors and their baby had gone.

Meanwhile down at the special care unit

Marth and Jack were on their to the special care unit to see their baby

“Right we need oxygen and we need it now” Dr Green was screaming to Dr Young and when Martha looked at the name tag above the cot were the infant had stopped breathing it said baby Holden Jack just held Martha as she sobbed uncontrollably in to his shirt and all he could do was pray his baby girl would be okay.

Three weeks later

Baby Holden had be doing just fine and Martha and Jack couldt decide on a name so they decided to use all three Laura Sian Emma Holden she was home and driving mum and dad mad as they said when ever anyone came around. Martha had two visits she would forget in a hurry it was Lara and Evan they told her that they could get the rape allegation to stick against Kim so they had no choice but not to charge him but he’s not allowed any where near Martha as for the stabbing he’s been released on bail. This was all the happy family needed to hear.

Martha and Jack had just put Laura down to sleep and they were now going into their room when Martha surprised Jack with a passionate kiss and started to unbutton his shirt before she pulled away and broke down in Jacks arms once again. She told Jack she though she was ready as she no’s how patience he’s been but Jack stopped her and said “you no I love and nothing else matters” ano but” Martha started but was cut off by Jack “no, no buts” and with that she they fell asleep into each others arms as they always did.

Martha was awake at 3.34am as the clock said Martha found it weird that the baby had not woken up once and woke Jack up and explained it too him he looked at the clock and it said 3.35 and no matter ever since Laura had been home she woke up every night at 2.30 with out fail Jack then jumped out of bed and run to the nursery down the hall to find that the baby’s window had been opened and their daughter missing from her crib.

Preview

Where is Laura!!!

What has the poilce found!!!!!

OMG Bec the suspence!!!

Haha the baby was named after me!!! :D:D thanks for that x

Gawd you cant leave me hangin here get writig more now now now!!! As Sian says till your fingers bleed!!

Lol fab chapter youz have done well :D

luv ya lots x x

oh and I hope I posted before sian!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please let the bub be alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please I'm begging you.

Great writing :D Keep it up

Once again great choice of names. :P

Update ASAP hun, you can't keep me in suspense that long!!

Em xx

Read and now reviewing :P

Wow! Great chapter

Lol Men have it easy they think there being nice when they offer to swap places with a women giving birth but there not....... they get life easier then women. Lucky buggers.

Where has the baby gone!?!?!?!?!

Who took the baby?!?!?!?!?

Is Laura SIAN Emma holden ok?!?!?!

Lol start writing i want answers :P

Why does Jack and Marthas babies alwayz have to get kidnapped :unsure: Great chapter though. Im glad the baby is alright considering it was 2 months premature, but i hope Kim doesnt do anything to her :( Love her name by the way :)

Please update soon :)

Chapter nine – Sorry I haven’t updated for a while!

Laura had been gone for 2 weeks now and the police were giving up hope of finding her alive so the cops told them that they were now looking for a body Martha and Jack had prepared themselves for this but somehow it didt seem real.

Kim and his new girlfriend and their “adopted” daughter were living far away in the city where no one could find them, they were all booked on a flight to London and it left in 6 hours of course Kims girlfriend didt no who Kim really was as he had told her his name was Mick Highland

The police had decided that they were only looking in summer bay for this child and they then decided to widen their search to the city and to all airports and ferry stations. Martha and Jacks torment was now pushing them further apart when all they both really needed was each other.

Kim and Leanne were getting Becky ready to go the airport, when Kim suddenly though how much Martha must be hurting how much she needed her baby and what Jack was going through and he said to himself “serves them right, they should no not to cross me!” Kim took Becky from Leanne and they both headed out of the front door, into the car and towards the airport. Leanne and Kim were chatting in the car and Leanne said out of the blue “so you used to live in summer bay didt you” and Kim said “yer why” “o so you must no Martha McKenzie or should I say Holden” “yer me and her husband were really good friends why you ask?” asked Kim “well I was just wondering what they must be going through, I mean everything that’s happened to them this past few months” “like what” Kim asked “well 1st Martha gets raped and then Jack gets stabbed and then Laura goes missing, and all because of this Kim Hyde person” they approached the airport and got of the car and Kim picked the car seat up at of the back and while Leanne got there bags he looked down and said “now you’ll never no your real parents were going to live away from all this sweetheart you wait and see”

Meanwhile back in summer bay

“Jack why don’t you just admit it” Martha shouted “admit to what” Jack said “That all this is my fault” Jack didt reply and that to Martha was the answer she was looking for she stormed into their room and packed her bags and said “im going to stay with Cassie n Ric and by the way Jack, the divorce papers will be in the post” “Fine run away and fine ill sign the papers the minute they come” Jack told her.

Kim and Leanne’s plane had just taken off and they were now on their way to England “I love you Leanne” Kim said as the plane took off.

Three days later in summer bay

Jack had gotten up to the answer the door and a man had said “Mr Jack Holden” said the man Jack said “yes what do you want” “erm could you sign for this package please” the man stated and as soon as Jack had signed her gave him the envelop and walked down the driveway.

Martha had got up and looked at the papers and took and pen and when to sign her name when she picked them up and ran from the house to the cliff. Jack had also done exactly the same and was now walking along the beach when he noticed someone at their place and it looked like they were about to jump just as Jack was getting closer he seen it was Martha and he ran and ran to the top of the cliff and shouted her name she looked at him and said “go away Jack” “come on Mac you don’t want to do this” but his pleas were falling on deaf ears as she edge closer and closer to the edge until…………………………………..

Preview

Has Martha ended her life????????????????????????

Archived