In His Touch

Guest beckyboo

What do you mean no-one will believe her. Jack saw it for pete's sake. Kah! She has to report this. Kim is a psycho. Poor Martha. OMG and the baby, whats happened to the baby *cries* Great chapter

Please update soon :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had a spider problem it was huge and my dog injured it but left me to actually kill it, OMG! it was like one of those spiders of 8 legged freaks

OMG!!!! I just had one of them too!! It was on my computer desk!! It was huuuuuge!!!! I jumped so high I fell off my chair and banged my head on the wall :blush:

Anyway, back to the chapter! Bob is very unhappy Bec, How could you leave us there?! You are a Maeny-pants and you know it :P

Great writing though, the story is getting more and more exciting :D

Sadly there wasn't an appearance of gay corey in that chapter :( Hope he's in the next one lol :P

So..... Continue very soon!!!!! Luv ya x x x x

Thank you to all who have commented on this fic!!!!!!!!!!

The rest of chapter three

Martha asked Jack why he had rejected her phone call the night before all Jack could ask “what phone call” Martha told Jack she had try to phone him several times after it had happened and they all kept getting rejected. Jack realised he had left his phone with Corey on the front desk and told him not to give it to him unless Martha called but Corey didt do as he was told and now Jack was left reeling realising he could had prevent it from nearly happening a second time

Meanwhile at the police station Jack and Martha walked in hand in hand and Corey didt like this and told Jack that she shouldt be here as he was on duty. McGrath came out and said hello to them all and asked Jack why he was so earlier all Jack could say was “we want to report a rape” Jack said Corey asked how of for the record all Jack said Mrs. Martha Holden. Martha and Jack had just came out of the interviewing room and Jack approached Corey and asked him “how come you didt tell me Martha called last night” Corey looked at Jack blankly and told him he had no idea what he was on about Jack could see Martha was getting distressed and then he told Corey” I’ll deal with this later mate” Jack and Martha walked along the beach hand in hand they approached Noah’s bar and Martha told Jack she wanted to go in and have a drink but big mistake Kim was sitting in there and Martha and Jack didt notice and when Martha got up to go the toilet Kim followed her in and told her she better not have or gone to the police or there would be trouble he said this then he grabbed her a forced and kiss on to her lips and walked out. Martha ran out of the toilets to find Jack and Kim having a fight well if that’s what you call it in other words Jack was kicking Kims ass.

Later on that night.

Martha was laying on the couch in Jacks arms and she soon fell asleep Jack carried her and put her in bed and was beginning to walk out the door when he heard Martha asking where he was going Jack told her he would sleep in the spare room as he understood Martha couldt sleep in the same bed as him. Martha looked at him and said “I don’t want you to sleep in the spare room, I want you to sleep in our bed and hold me and tell me you will protect me no matter what” she smiled when she looked at Jack and Jack replied “I think I could do that”

Martha knew she had to tell Jack about the baby and what a better time then now “Jack I need to tell you something else” he looked at her worrying “Jack im pregnant” she said with a huge smile across her face after seeing the smile of his wife’s face he too had a big grin from ear to ear he told her it was the best news he had ever heard well after she had accepted to marry him.

A few days later Jack had to be back at work and he hated to leave Martha alone with Kim still in the bay so he had arranged for Martha and Ric to spend the day together. Martha was worried about going out in case people believed Kim over her the people of the bay took it was well one allegation ok but not two so they were all behind Martha one hundred and fifty percent.

Meanwhile back at the station Jack had forgotten his keys to his locker so he had to put his wallet and car keys in Corey’s locker as he was doing this he took a photo from his wallet it was a picture of him and Martha at the beach the day before their wedding she looked so happy and now when he though of her the way she was this morning the only word jack could describe it as was broken he placed the photo back in his locker and had to some front desk work.

Kim had to come to the station everyday as part of his bail conditions and it was Jack who was checking him in, all Kim could do was stand there a smirk at Jack letting him no that he better watch out for Martha all Jack did was take Kim into an interview room take his gun out and say “if you ever ever hurt my wife go near her or even try talking to her yano this thing that goes bang in will be going bang with you falling to the floor got it” jack backed away as Kim walked to towards the door “oh and Kim by the way there is an AVO against you contacting Martha you got that” Jack finished as Kim left the room.

Jack was ready to go home and Corey was a bit upset that he hadn’t spend any alone time with Jack today he was at his locker and noticed Jacks wallet he opened it up to find a picture of Jack and Martha and before anyone could see him he slipped it into his bag.

Corey robbing the photo was purely for entertainment reasons lol!!!!! i fought it would be funny!!!! like hes stalking jack!!!!!!!

Preview???

Will Jack have to carry out his threat to Kim?

What’s Corey’s game!?

A little bit of chapter four for you all!!!!

Chapter four

Jack had just finished his shift and was about to leave when he noticed that the picture of him and Martha was missing he thought nothing of it and headed home were Martha was waiting for him on the couch as usual all the doors were locked and windows and Martha was sitting in the corner of the couch still her PJs she was in exactly the same place as when Jack had left her. "Hey, are you ok?" he asked, he was really concerned about her "umm im fine" her voice was almost a whisper. He just stood there for a second, soaking up her beauty, wondering how someone could ever do something like this to her. As he stood there, a single tear made its way down her cheek. He didn’t know what to do. He hated feeling so helpless to the fact that her life was falling apart, she was falling apart. It shattered his heart to see her like this before his eyes and there was nothing he could do he walked into his room and he just broke down he wanted to help her so much but he didt no how to.

Hehe Bec, loved that bit, it did sound vaguely familiar though :P

Lol great lil bit but you have to continue rite now!! I love J+M cuteness so u have include that too :D

Omg you really need to get bac on msn rite now its lyk 5 to 3 in the mornin ere n u stil avent cum bac :(

Luv ya Bec, bye x x x x x

Omg yeh, Martha hasnt had an ultrasound yet, and after everything Kim did to her, she needs to check on the baby, incase something happened to it, and Martha doesnt need to loose this baby, coz she and Jack have done through enough lately. Corey is a strange fella :lol: Great chapters

Please update soon :)

Archived