In His Touch

Guest beckyboo

OH MY GOD KIM what are you doing?

Thats exaclty waht I though, as soon as I read it I was like "what the?" and I went back and read it agian five times to make sure I read it right. I can't believe Kim would do that!

But even if I hate what you've turned Kim into, it's very well done, you've got me hooked already. You should be proud of yourself.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yey!!! Bob is in the house!!!!

Yeah everone I know I'm fab! So Is Sian!!! We are so fab we got this fic dedicated to us! YEY GO US!!

Ok sorry people, Becky and Sian have given me a big head :blush:

Hey Bec you did well on this but i have to say, I HATE KIM!!!!

Hehe The gay Corey is hilarious, I,m glad you puit it it there. I'm still laughin now :lol:

You never no though, Corey could have been gay when he was actually in H+A, he only dated Martha to make Jack want him :P

You have to update like rite now!!!! I cant wait, I love being a proofy though, you get all the previews :P

Luv ya x next chapter soon pritty please *cheesy grin* x

OH MY GOD KIM what are you doing?

Thats exaclty waht I though, as soon as I read it I was like "what the?" and I went back and read it agian five times to make sure I read it right. I can't believe Kim would do that!

But even if I hate what you've turned Kim into, it's very well done,

I was exactly the same! I just can't imagine Kim doing that. I started reading the title and I thought it would have been a love triangle with Kim, BUT NO, there's nothing about love in what he did. Poor Mac, that must have been really scary stuff. Kim better hide because I have a feeling that Jack's going to use some of his police toys when he finds out. You know the big, black, shiny thing that goes BANG.

Corey and Jack :lol:

I was exactly the same! I just can't imagine Kim doing that. I started reading the title and I thought it would have been a love triangle with Kim, BUT NO, there's nothing about love in what he did. Poor Mac, that must have been really scary stuff. Kim better hide because I have a feeling that Jack's going to use some of his police toys when he finds out. You know the big, black, shiny thing that goes BANG.Corey and Jack :lol:

that made me laugh

Please update soon the suspence is killing me

Well this is the 2nd chapter im not to happy with this chapter sooo please comment on it!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to my girlies who proof read it for me!!!m Billy n Bob lol!!!!

Chapter 2

It had now been hours since Jack had arrived home and he was still in the same place as he was before on the floor with Martha still sobbing her heart out. He asked her! Martha what’s happened?” Martha looked at Jack with her tear stained face and asked him “where were you when I needed you” and continued to cry in to his arms. Kim came home from work and shouted “hello is anyone home” with the sound of his voice Martha’s body froze and she clinged onto Jack even more than before! Jack laid Martha on the bed as she had finally fallen asleep after hours off crying and went into the living room and asked Kim “hey mate did anything happen with Martha last night” Kim looked at Jack horrified and said “Not that I no off why” Jack just said he didt no she just seemed so broken and had been crying non stop for the last 4 hours! Kim made his excuses and went out Jack just sat at the side of the bed and waited for Martha to wake up.

Martha woke up and Jack asked her was she ready to tell him what had happened?

Martha began to tell him what happened “well it was around 2.30 and Kim had been drinking and he was really drunk and he came on to me and” she paused and started to break down again the thoughts going through Jacks head at that moment was “did Martha cheat on me?! She began to re tell what had happened she told him that she pulled away and Kim got really angry with her and “he had me against the kitchen table, I told him and he wouldt stop” she said to Jack, Jack knew what she had told him and he was now ready to hurt somebody in the name of Kim Hyde before falling in to her husbands arms the only man in her life she was able to trust at this time. The anger the was raging inside Jack at this minute was so much that he wanted to go and find Kim and kill him for what he had done to his broken beautiful wife he could feel his knuckles clench into a fist he wanted so much at that minute to find Kim nut he knew Martha needed him more than ever.

Jack told Martha he was going to the beach to find something he had left behind but as soon as he was out the door he pulled out his phone and dialled a number “Hello” replied the voice on the other end “Oi you I want to see you now, beach 5mins you not there il find you” and with that jack throw the phone on the seat next to him in frustration. Kim met Jack on the beach as agreed and he saw Jack coming towards him “hey mate everything okay, you sound a bit worried and angry on the phone” he stated Jack was fuming and turned away and then turned back around and hit Kim so hard that Kim fell to the floor and Jacks knuckles started to swell Ric meanwhile seen all of this and when over to see Jack n Kim fighting again he asked them “what the hells going on” Kim replied that he honestly didt no this is when Jack screamed at him “ you raped my wife last night and you don’t think you no what’s going on” after hearing this Ric was so angry at this point he always thought of Martha as his sister more than a cousin and he too went ballistic and then lucus came over and dragged the to of them away and demanded to know what was going on Jack and Ric couldt tell him as they were now unsure of what Martha wanted to do. Jack thought Rachel had a right to know so he headed over to Leahs place with Ric in tow.

Back at home Kim had arrived home earlier than Jack he realised that Martha was home alone he could here her crying in her room. Kim new what he had to do.

Preview

What will Kim Do?

Is Martha in danger???

What will Rachel do will she stand by her man???

WHAT DOES HE DO!! - Tell me! please *smiles sweetly* tell me I wont tell anyone I promise.

Go Jack, Go Ric (lmao I nearly typed Kim :o ) Kick Kims ass.

Keep the dramtic stuff coming please :D

Did I comment before Laura if I did I'm happy.

A little teaser for you!!!!!!!!

Chapter 3-just have to say there are no photos of Kim on their wedding day!!

Jack and Ric informed Rach on what had happened to Martha last night and that it was Kim who was responsible she said could she come over and pick the rest of her things shed left at there place Jack agreed and they all set off.

Martha was sat on hers and Jacks bed looking though her wedding album this always brought a smile to her face that was until someone had walked in the room.

At first without looking up she though it was Jack but something was telling her very different she put the album to one side and found her self face to face with her attacker she screamed at him to get out but he wouldt listen he said he was going to teach her another lesson and that this time she would keep her mouth shut.

Kim was trying to push her down onto the bed while still trying to pull her PJs off her. She was screaming so loud for help that Jack heard this as soon as he pulled up the driveway he leapt out of the car with the keys still in a ran towards the house and towards their bedroom were he saw Kim trying to rape his wife again and tell her that if she tells anyone that her precious husband of hers wont no what’s hit him. Jack was furious and pulled Kim away from Martha started to punch him and kick him when Ric came in and stated to Jack that Martha needed him and that he would sort Kim out.! Martha ran to Jack and then broke down in his arms this was making Jacks heart break because his beautiful baby was broken and there was nothing her could do to help her but get thought this but this was easier said than done.

A few hours later

“Martha sweetie” a voice whisped to her she looked up at him with a look that he knew meant yes and then he asked her “are you ready to report this” Martha freaked out and told Jack she wasn’t going to report it as no one would believe her.

Archived