In His Touch

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 10 sorry it so short!!!

thanks Laura for proof readint it for me!!!!

Leanne and Kim where on the plane and they started to talk "So Le how you no Martha? Kim asked her” we used to be to best friends in high school" replied Leanne!

Jack was just sat there thinking off why his life was like this why he Martha and Laura couldt be happy. There was so much he wanted to say to Martha and so much he wanted to do with his baby and now these chances had been taken away from him all he could wonder is why!

Martha was sitting on Jacks lap just staring out to the sea while silent tears ran down her face she was thinking the exact same thing as Jack why could they just be happy!

Four hours later

Martha and Jack were back home when there was a knock at the door it was Evan and Lara they had come to tell Jack and Martha that the glass had been broken from the inside Jack was absolutely furious it had taken them 2 weeks to figure that out but the worst was still to come a result of this Jack “I am so sorry but we have no choice but to do this where’s Martha” asked Lara “im here what’s up” Martha answered Evan moved towards Jack and Lara moved towards Martha and they both said “Mr and mrs Holden we are arresting you in connection with the disappearance of Laura Holden” and with that they led them down to the car.

Two hours later

“Come on Martha we no you killed her Jack told us now where have you hidden the body” the man from the city asked her “why are you doing this to me and would never hurt my baby and Jack didt say that” Martha sobbed Lara stood in a said “maybe we should continue us this tomorrow cant you see how distressed she is?”

“Jack come on where is she Martha has already told us that you and her killed and that she stayed and cleaned up and you went and buried the body but you wont tell her were” another man said to him “there is no way I would there’s no way I could do this to my daughter” he begged them to listen but they wouldt so he gave up sat back as tears rolled down his face.

Three hours later

“Now Martha where going to ask you again where did you bury the body” the man asked her over and over again the man got angry and walked out Lara walked in “is there anything you want.” Martha just said quietly “Jack” while the tears poured out her eyes and silently rolled down her cheeks.

Finally after five hours of questioning they were aloud to go home. Martha was silent the whole way home and when she got in she just collapsed on to the floor and cried uncontrollably and she was also inconsolable all Jack could do was hold her and tell her everything would be ok even though he knew it wouldt if the police wanted the evidence to stick they would find a way and that was what was worrying Jack although he did not let this show as Martha was already inconsolable what if something happened what of they were charged with their daughters murder even though there was no body.

Preview

Who will be charged with their daughters “murder” will it be Martha or Jack!!!

I will post some more tomorrow!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived