In His Touch

Guest beckyboo

Chapter 11

This is for Laura because she is great and always cheers me up!!!!!!1

McGrath Rice and Fitzgerald are trying to convince CID that Martha and Jack are not involved in this although their pleas are falling on deaf ears. “Holden is a bloody good detective why the hell would he do something like this and Martha she worshipped that little girl why all of a sudden would they turn on her and kill her.” McGrath was trying to tell the CID people. “Maybe it was an accident maybe they dropped her and they got scared and they though that it would be best to conceal it stages a break in and a kidnapping people make mistakes Darren” the man from CID said.

Meanwhile back at the house

Martha had not spoken all night she had cried and cried for hours and hours until she eventually fell asleep. “Martha what did they ask you? You seemed so... So broken” Jack said “they said you said we killed her” Martha replied quietly.

“They told me the same thing that you said that I killed her buried her and you stayed home and cleaned up” Jack told her. Jack new what was going on he had also used that tactic many times in a drugs case but never in a murder surly they didt really suspect him and Martha did they.

Back at the station

“Okay we believe that Martha has nothing to do with it but Jack he’s acting so calm about it all” the man from CID said “okay lets have him formally charged” the other man said “what are you crazy there is no way Jack has done this no way” McGrath shouted.

Tony had come to see how his son and daughter in law were coping as he was about to speak the door went and he went to answer it just leaving Martha lying in Jacks arms “you can be serious” Tony asked the policeman “Detective Jack Holden” the young constable asked “that’s me he said and stood up” the young constable said “your under arrest for the murder of Laura Holden” Jack nodded his head and walked out with the constable while he was out of the house he could hear Martha screaming his name telling the other policeman “he didt do he do it” she screamed and cried Lucus walked in and was wondering what was going on he seen Martha on the floor crying and his dad by the wall crying he walked over to Martha and gave her hug and asked the police had they found Laura and were Jack was when his wife needed him. The police man explained what was going on and Lucus refused to believe that Jack was capable of anything like that and he was about to get and go and see Jack when he realised Martha had fallen asleep from all the crying she had done he took out his phone and called Beth and Maddie and told them to get round there quick.

“Im telling you I didt kill my daughter why would I” Jack said “we were hoping you would tell us that Holden” the man snapped at him and walked out the room and said to Lara charge and him and then release him on bail.

“Detective Jack Holden you have been charged with the murder of Laura Holden and you are to be released on police bail and to return here every morning at 9am do you understand” Rice asked Jack just nodded and he was soon on his way back to Martha how the hell was he going to tell her. As soon as Jack walked through the door Martha ran to him and flung her arms around and started to cry Martha had called the station to see what was happening and McGrath told her Jack has been formerly charged with their daughters murder but Martha new Jack was not guilty and she also new that her baby was alive she just needed to find her.

In England

Kim and Leanne and Becky had just arrived at their hotel when they got there Leanne had a message for her left by her mum saying that Martha’s husband had been arrested for their daughters murder “oh my god Kim did you hear that isn’t it awful” Leanne asked Kim replied “yer just truly awful” and with that he had a evil grin appearing on his face as he looked down at Laura (Becky). Kim went out and Leanne picked the phone up and began to dial. “Hey its Leanne how are you we just heard about Jack you ok?” she asked Martha on the other end just as Becky began to cry “who’s that” Martha asked “oh that’s my boyfriends daughter well our daughter he adopted her with his ex and she left hi so we have come to London to the high court to get custody and we will be living over here” Leanne told Martha “oh” was all Martha could say before she made her excuses and told her she would call her back she broke down crying as that baby’s cry reminded her so much of Laura.

Preview

Jacks day in court

Kim and Leanne head back but Kim gets called away so Leanne head to summer bay with the baby in tow!!!!!!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

You just can't let Jack be sent to jail for something that he didnt do. It's just not fair. I mean it always happens in soaps, well usually, people who are innocent get sent down and then the people who are guilty get away with it. It's just not right. Anyways great writing, I can't wait until Laura comes back to Summer Bay, but Martha and Jack haven't actually seen her for so long, they probably won't recognise her. LOL.

I hope they all figure it out and Jack and Martha can live happily ever after, I need some Jack and Martha fluff after whats happening on the tv. It's depressing.

Update really soon hun. I need some more with lots of fluff. :D

Em xx

Chapter 12 sorry it short i will update tommorow night!!!!!!!!

Jack and Martha had just entered the court house this would be the day that basically determines Jacks life and Martha’s’ for that matter there was no way she could live without Jack aswel as without Laura. Jack, Martha, Tony, Lucus and Beth were all awaiting the verdict and Jacks hand never left Martha’s grip once in the last 4 hours.

They all arrived home and Martha was quite the whole way home it was like she was in a world of her own. Tony had dropped her off home and she went inside and went to bed alone all that she could think about was when the verdict was read out that one word that had changed her whole life guilty and the look on Jacks face the look of sheer heartbreak all she could remember was that one word and the way her hand gripped Jacks tighter and the way she had to be pulled away from him kicking and screaming pure heartbroken what was she going to do without her rock.?

Jacks POV

“She was heartbroken, she was destroyed, why did they do that to her to us. Why the hell did they thing I killed my own daughter? I just want to scream and cry but I no nothing will change the fact that im stuck in her for 23 years and my daughter may be alive there is only one thing for me to do”

Martha’s POV

“He was my rock what am I going to do with out him. GUILTY why cant I get them words out of my head why cant they just leave my mind why did they think Jack killed are baby he doted on her she was his little princess and now he’s sitting in a cell for a crime that he didt commit I feel as if this is all my fault.

Three days later in England

“Oh my god Mick” gasped Leanne as she was watching the news “What” Kim called from the bathroom of the hotel “Jacks been found guilty and sentenced to 23 years in prison for the death of Laura, it says he is refusing to tell police where the body is” Leanne told him in shock. Kim smiled and thought “Finally we can go back to the city”

Back in the bay

Martha was getting ready to go and see Jack with Tony and Lucus but she didt want to because she new the minute she had to leave him there she would cry and scream and that would only break Jacks heart more but she new she also had to be strong so with that she made her way down stairs to the car were Tony and Lucus were waiting for her.

Jack was waiting for them to arrive and McGrath had managed to swing it with the wing governor as he was an old friend of Darren’s to let Martha and Jack have sometime alone in a private room just the two of them.

Jack POV

“As soon as Martha and I are alone im going to tell her I have to”

Preview

What does Jack have to tell Martha?

Leanne is on her way to visit Martha with baby Becky (Laura) in tow.

OMG I cant believe Jack was put in prison for something he didnt do. Thats horrible (I just read the last 3 chapters) I hate the police :angry: Hurry up Leanna and bring baby Laura back to Martha, and get Jack out of jail *cries* Great chapters though

Please update soon

• 3 months later...

Hi guys.

In line with the new rules for fanfictions I have made some changes to the first post in your story, see here. I'd appreciate it if you'd take five minutes to make the necessary changes and PM me with any problems/difficulties/questions or post them in this thread.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Archived