In His Touch

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little bit of chapter four for you all!!!!

Chapter four

Jack had just finished his shift and was about to leave when he noticed that the picture of him and Martha was missing he thought nothing of it and headed home were Martha was waiting for him on the couch as usual all the doors were locked and windows and Martha was sitting in the corner of the couch still her PJs she was in exactly the same place as when Jack had left her. "Hey, are you ok?" he asked, he was really concerned about her "umm im fine" her voice was almost a whisper. He just stood there for a second, soaking up her beauty, wondering how someone could ever do something like this to her. As he stood there, a single tear made its way down her cheek. He didn’t know what to do. He hated feeling so helpless to the fact that her life was falling apart, she was falling apart. It shattered his heart to see her like this before his eyes and there was nothing he could do he walked into his room and he just broke down he wanted to help her so much but he didt no how to.

sounds like someone needs a hug :(

Please post more soon

OMG Becky this is so good.

You have to update as soon as possible.

Kim, I absoloutely hate you, you are a piece of scum.

I hope Jack does kill you, but then I don't as he will go down for murder. So I hope that someone else kills you and that you will die a very painfull death.

I sound so mean LOL. But I hate it when Jack and Martha aren't happy.

Please Please Please update again soon, you can't keep me in suspense.

Chapter four – Sorry its so short!

Jack had just finished his shift and was about to leave when he noticed that the picture of him and Martha was missing he thought nothing of it and headed home were Martha was waiting for him on the couch as usual all the doors were locked and windows and Martha was sitting in the corner of the couch still her PJs she was in exactly the same place as when Jack had left her. "Hey, are you ok?" he asked, he was really concerned about her "umm im fine" her voice was almost a whisper. He just stood there for a second, soaking up her beauty, wondering how someone could ever do something like this to her. As he stood there, a single tear made its way down her cheek. He didn’t know what to do. He hated feeling so helpless to the fact that her life was falling apart, she was falling apart. It shattered his heart to see her like this before his eyes and there was nothing he could do he walked into his room and he just broke down he wanted to help her so much but he didt no how to.

Martha had finally found the strength to get up and go for a walk with Jack, as they were leaving the house Kim was watching their every move he also new that he had to silence Martha one way or the other. When he was sure that no one else was home he snuck in to the house took a packet from his pocket and poor the contents of in into Martha juice the juice that only Martha drank! Martha made it to the beach and told Jack she needed to go home now as soon as they got home Martha ran to the bathroom and was vomiting violently Jack new she hated this part of being pregnant and he went to the kitchen to get her a glass of juice.

Martha came out and Jack handed her the glass and Martha smiled at Jack and said thank you and kissed him on the cheek Jack walked over to the sofa and sat down and Martha sat on his lap she didt no what it was but she always felt safe when Jack held her maybe because that’s how she new he loved her they he held her closely Martha had finished her drink and put her glass on the coffee table and then moments later fell asleep in Jacks arms.

Jack noticed that Martha had been asleep for almost two hours now and decided to wake her up. Jack noticed that she would not wake up and she only seemed to have a slight pulse he rang for an ambulance ASAP and then just sat there and held her telling her to wake up and to fight with him he even called her stubborn as he new she hated that and he was just wishing she would wake up and start arguing that she wasn’t but nothing not even a flicker. As soon as the ambulance arrived they asked Jack was Martha on any medication Jack said no and asked what that had to do with anything the ambulance man replied “It seems she has overdosed on something”

They soon arrived at the hospital and they took Martha away from him and all jack could do was sit and think had his wife took something in the bathroom and then came out sat with him and wanting to die in his arms, this was all too much for Jack to take in and he just broke down sobbing just as Tony, Beth ,Maddie and Lucus came in Maddie was Martha’s best friends so she just went over to her best friends husband and her step brother and hugged him and told him everything would be okay.

The doctor came out of the room and asked “who here is the relatives are Mrs Martha Holden” Jack replied me and the doctor began “Im afraid to inform of this but” the doctor stopped and looked at Jack.

Preview

Will Martha make it!

Will Jack fall under suspicion!

Will anyone find out its Kim before Martha’s in more danger!

OMG Bec, you can't do this to mee!!!

The siuspence!!!!

Gawd your almost as evil as em now with this :P You best make her live! And let the baby be ok.

Actually if she died you would die too, cause I'd get the next flight over there to oz and personally kill you!! So be warned :P

Please write more soon please x x x x x x x x

So obviously Martha doesnt die, since she could be in more danger if Kim is founded out, so thats a relief :) Kim is evil, evil i tell you. And how is drugging her going to shut her up, Jack and Ric already know about it (duh!) Great chapter though. Martha better be alright. Maybe something happened to the baby. Yeh, thats the bad news, Martha had a miscarriage :( What do you mean will Jack fall under suspicion? They arent going to accuse him of drugging Martha are they??? They better not. Stupid Kim

Please update soon :)

OMG Beck, you always have a go at me when I even suggest that I put Martha in any sort of danger, but now, you're doing it yourself!! LOL

You better make Martha alright and make sure that Kim doesn't do anything stupid.

I hope that Jack protects Martha and make sure that nothing happens to her.

Update ASAP

Em

Chapter 5

“Im afraid to inform of this but” the doctor stopped and looked at Jack. If Martha doesn’t wake up soon then im afraid the baby will die”

Jack paced up and down the corridor, waiting for news of Martha. He hadn’t heard anything since they had took her away and informed him about the baby he was getting more and more desperate for answers. As he saw the doctor walk past him and up to the main desk, he followed her, she had to have some answers. As he got closer though he heard her say something to the other doctor that he shouldn’t have. Yes, over dosed on unknown drug”

“Do you think she meant to do it?” the two doctors didn’t know he was listening.

“No, we think it may have been the husband.”

“But why?”

“She’s pregnant”

“Oh”

Jack could feel himself getting more and angrier, he had to say something. He stood right in front of the doctor so she couldn’t walk away.

“Jack, you can’t see her yet”

“Do you really think I would do this to her? How could you say that?”

I didn’t say that Jack”

Yes you did, don’t lie to me, I just heard you. Why would I do that to my own wife? I love her”

“Did you know she was pregnant Jack?”

“Yes, why? Is the baby ok? You think I did this to her because of the baby? You’re crazy! You know I would never do this to her!”

“Please calm down Jack, all this anger isn’t helping anyone, but if you do know what it was that Martha has taken you have to tell us, if we don’t find out soon she will die.”

“I’ve already told you” he was shouting loudly and people were beginning to stare “I don’t have a clue what it is I didn’t even know she had taken anything.” He couldn’t stay and finish the conversation, he was too angry; he knew that if he did stay there then he would do something he regretted. He stormed out of the hospital doors and sat crying on the bench outside

Meanwhile back at the hospital the doctor told Tony could he going and get jack he needed him to sign some forms to agree to the ultrasound. Jack came in and signed them and the doctor told him he could come in. Jack was holding Martha hand and starering at the screen there was his baby he could feel tears pricking his eyes just then he felt some squeeze his hand he looked down and there was Martha looking at her baby on the screen all the time her grip getting tighter and tighter on Jacks hand.

The doctor asked them did they want to know the sex Martha looked at Jack and said I do and after everything his wife had been though he agreed well Mr and Mrs Holden you have a baby daughter in here Jacks face lit up another Martha he said to her.

The doctors asked Martha the last thing she remembered and she said she was drinking some juice and then fell asleep ad woke up here. The doctor asked Lucus to go home and get the bottle of juice so they could test it. Several hours later the doctors informed Martha that she had mercury poisoning just like Corey had done to Irene all they needed to no now who is it was well Jack and Martha both had an idea.

At about 12.30am the nurses told jack that Martha needed her rest and that he could come back at 7.30 the next morning. Kim had been watching from a distance and as soon as Jack had gone and Martha was asleep he walked into her room he picked a pillow up from a near by bed on the corridor and walking towards Martha she woke up and screamed as the pillow came towards her that freaked Kim out and he made a run for it. Nurses flew into Martha’s room and they were all asking her what happened all she could reply was well scream “just get me my husband I want jack now” and then turned away from them all and cried hysterically into her pillow.

Jack had just arrived home and sat down and the phone rang “hello Jack Holden, what oh my god is okay yes sure im on my way” he threw the phone down and ran to the car. He arrived at the hospital and the warden said he couldt park there jack showed his warrant card and the warden just said “oh im sorry Detective Holden”

Jack rushed into Martha and asked her exactly what happened but she couldt tell him all she wanted to do was discharge herself and go home the doctor said it was not possible and she needed to stay in the doctor had also agreed to let Jack stay with for the night.

The next day Jack was helping Martha get ready to come home but all of a sudden without warning Martha was collapsed on the floor in a fit of tears and was sobbing her heart out telling him that Kim had tried to kill her that night.

Finally they were home and there was a message on Martha’s mobile it was from Kim “you tell anyone what happened last Martha and swear to god will have no option but to take Jacky boy away from you. You got that” Martha stood there shaking. Her and Jack walked into the police station hand in hand and she was then taken from Jack for questioning Jack was having all the available police looking for kim but he had disappeared. Corey and Jack were talking and Corey said to Jack “must be pretty hard for having to deal with an emotional wreck of a wife” finding it hard to not hit him right now Jack said “not really mate if anything its only made us stronger and this baby will make everything right” “BABY” Corey exclaimed “yer Martha’s 4 months pregnant”

At home that night they were talking about everything that had happened in the last week and for the 1st time she was able to tell how she really felt “I felt like I was trapped under him and the more I fought the stronger he became, I was screaming for you for anyone but he got a scarf and gagged me and then he raped me she sobbed hysterically into his arms for hours all the time looking at the scan of their baby and then all of a sudden Jack and Martha both felt a jolt from Martha’s tummy Jacks hand was all ready there rubbing his daughter when he felt it at first they didt no what it was until it happened again and Jack said “that’s are baby kicking” for the 1st time that night he seen Martha’s most beautiful smile the one he longed for.

The next day when Martha woke up she was laying there in Jacks arms when he woke she told him “last night when the baby kicked it was the bubs way of telling me to move on with my life” “Marth” but he was interrupted she gave him one of her im talking your not smiles “ano your going to tell me no one expects me to get over this so quickly but this bub does and that’s what were going to do so tonight when you finish work were going to Noah’s for a drink okay” “okay” Jack said.

Preview

Is Martha really okay about it??

What happens to Jack why is he in hospital!!!

Eh up Bec! Wer was the thanks for me ritin the first half :angry:

Lol jkeee I don't really mind :P

Anyways dead good chapter Bec, especially the bit I wrote :lol:

Hurry up and write the next bit pritty please :D I wanna read more!!!!

Awwww a baby girl, how cute :wub: I can just imagine how great they would be as parents.

hmmm... Don't think theres anythink else left for me to comment on now lol x x

Eh up Bec! Wer was the thanks for me ritin the first half

Lol jkeee I don't really mind

Hey yer, I helped you write the second half aswell. LOL

Its's great Bec, keep up the great work, and why the heck are you going to put Jack in hospital!!!!!

You're crazy. :P

Hurry up and update ASAP otherwise I will be hounding you on msn until you do. LOL

Keep it up.

Emz xx

Archived