In His Touch

Guest beckyboo

Eh up Bec! Wer was the thanks for me ritin the first half

Lol jkeee I don't really mind

Hey yer, I helped you write the second half aswell. LOL

Its's great Bec, keep up the great work, and why the heck are you going to put Jack in hospital!!!!!

You're crazy. :P

Hurry up and update ASAP otherwise I will be hounding you on msn until you do. LOL

Keep it up.

Emz xx

Well it seems that we rote the hole chapter not Becky, I did the first and you did the last!!! Hahahahahahaha! :lol:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aha sorry that was to Bob and Emma. I couldnt resist sorry.

Why aren't you on MSN? oh yeah good chapter glad the baby is ok and a girl aww shes going to be daddys lil princess.

Kim just wants to be Corey lol (Show version) he's jealous.

I want to read more stuff soon please so umm write more.

Chapter 6 This is for Sian coz after the week 35 spoilers she needed cheering up!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Three weeks had passed since the rape and all Martha wanted to do was forget about it all and about Kim and just concentrate on hers and Jacks daughter growing inside her even though every morning was the same wake up in Jacks arms run to the bathroom and Jack holds her hair and sick for like three hours!

Tonight Martha and Jack were going to a party at Noah’s and Martha had managed to squeeze into a pair of her favourite jeans and nice top not too revealing and pair of flip flops. When they arrived Jack new Martha was looking around to see if Kim was there and when she spotted him her grip on Jacks hand become so tight that he was worried about her mental state at the moment.

Martha and Cassie had been talking about baby names Martha really liked Becky but Jack liked the name Laura but they both decided that no matter what the baby would get Sian as her middle name because they both liked that name and Lucus had put the name Emma in Jacks head he now wanted that. Martha was beginning to worry about Jack now as he went out to make a phone call about 20mins ago and had not returned by now she was really worried. She went to look for him and when she was outside she was not in any mind or frame to see what she was about to see all she could see laying on the ground was Jack with blood pouring out of his stomach all she could do was scream his name and then she collapsed next to him and scooped him up in her arms and held him while everyone ran out Noah’s bar to see what all the noise was Martha looked up at everyone and screamed “don’t just stand there someone call an ambulance” Beth phoned an ambulance and it was there within two minutes the ambulance told Martha that she couldt go with him but she begged and pleaded with then that they had to agree Martha wouldt let go of Jacks hand and she even had to be pulled away from him by Lucus while the nurses took him to surgery. Martha collapsed into Lucus arms screaming his name until all of a sudden there was silence Martha was just standing there when all of a sudden she heard the sound of a machine bleeping in was coming from Jacks room.

A nurse came out and asked for Mrs Holden Martha let go of Lucus and went with the nurse towards Jacks room. She saw him laying there and ran over to hold his hand the doctor was explaining to Martha that Jack had a deep laceration to his stomach and to his chest but all Martha could do was not take her gaze off Jack the nurses and the doctors left them alone just as Martha sat down Lucus and Beth walked in they could get hold of Tony as he was working in the city just as they walked in all they could here was Martha begging Jack to come back to her and their baby.

It had been 5 days now and Jack was still not waking up Martha had spent everyday and night with him as she wouldt go home alone she didt feel safe. Martha had been talking with the nurses and they said that Jack was not getting any better and that she needed to think about turning off his life support. Martha, Tony and Lucus all agreed to this just as Martha was about to sign the forms her baby kicked and she asked the doctors and everybody else if she could have a minute alone with him they all left and Martha took Jacks hand and placed it on her kicking tummy the doctors came and told Martha it was time and the doctors turned the machine off but just as they did this Jack started to breath on his own and after 30 mins her was still breathing on his own but in a coma Martha knew he was fight for the chance to meet his daughter.

3 weeks later

Jack had been out of his coma for three days now but he couldt remember a thing about what had happened that night when all of a sudden he had a flash back he remembered arguing with Kim and then all of a sudden Kim pulled knife out and ran it into jack and then that’s all he remembers. Martha told him not to worry about that right now but to continue getting better as he was going to be a dad and he needed to hurry up and get better.

Preview

Jack comes home

Martha goes into labour will the baby be okay!!!

Thank you to Laura and Emma and Sian for also helping me right this part!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG That was brill. You have to update ASAP

Make sure that that bubs alright. Don't cause Martha anymore heartache!

OMG right the way throught this reply I was talking in text language and had to do it again.

So annoying. LOL

Update ASAP

And by the way I really like the choice you have for names. Great taste!! :P

OMG baby Martha is a miracle worker. Im so glad Jack woke up. I started crying when i read that they were going to turn his life support off. *wipes tear away* Great chapter. I hope the baby is ok :(

Please update soon :)

Archived