Line of the week! UK version

Guest Frankie

Ooh, i forgot some:

Robbie to Tasha: Have i ever failed you? .... That is a rhetorical question ... don't answer it, just trust me.

Robbie: Colleen, why did you even have an African di- ... you know what, you keep that to yourself.

Robbie: Maybe they just need a little bit of a nudge in the right direction.

Tasha: No ... no they don't.

Robbie: Hey, i would not be interfering, just facilitating.

Tasha: Robbie, these things always end in disaster with you.

Robbie: I feel like i'm seeing you for the first time, Colleen, really seeing you, your beauty, your poise ... the way you look at me with that glint in you eye ...

Colleen: No no no it's not a glint, it's a squint, i'm long sighted!

Colleen: Now Robbie Hunter, your wife's sittin' right over there!

Robbie: I'd give her up in a second for you Mon Cherie!!

Robbie: Thanks to the wonders of modern day technology, Irene and Mr Hyde are both on their way to the diner.

Tasha: What if one calls the other?

Robbie: And waste another 25 cents? I don't think so! That is not the kind of world we live in!

Robbie (On the 'African disiac): Let me tell you one thing for free, it smells like old boots and vomit, and tastes like the kind of stuff that builds up in the bottom of your fridge.

Tasha: That's disgusting.

Robbie: No ... No, no no. Disgusting is if Mr Hyde tries to kiss Irene after eating that stuff, that's what's disgusting.

LOL :D xxx (Yes, i did tape the epsiode)

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh, i forgot some:

Robbie to Tasha: Have i ever failed you? .... That is a rhetorical question ... don't answer it, just trust me.

Robbie: Colleen, why did you even have an African di- ... you know what, you keep that to yourself.

Robbie: Maybe they just need a little bit of a nudge in the right direction.

Tasha: No ... no they don't.

Robbie: Hey, i would not be interfering, just facilitating.

Tasha: Robbie, these things always end in disaster with you.

Robbie: I feel like i'm seeing you for the first time, Colleen, really seeing you, your beauty, your poise ... the way you look at me with that glint in you eye ...

Colleen: No no no it's not a glint, it's a squint, i'm long sighted!

Colleen: Now Robbie Hunter, your wife's sittin' right over there!

Robbie: I'd give her up in a second for you Mon Cherie!!

Robbie: Thanks to the wonders of modern day technology, Irene and Mr Hyde are both on their way to the diner.

Tasha: What if one calls the other?

Robbie: And waste another 25 cents? I don't think so! That is not the kind of world we live in!

Robbie (On the 'African disiac): Let me tell you one thing for free, it smells like old boots and vomit, and tastes like the kind of stuff that builds up in the bottom of your fridge.

Tasha: That's disgusting.

Robbie: No ... No, no no. Disgusting is if Mr Hyde tries to kiss Irene after eating that stuff, that's what's disgusting.

LOL :D xxx (Yes, i did tape the epsiode)

Thought you must have lol.. you out done me ..great to have a eppisode with such comedy ..it's such a rarity

Archived