Line of the week! UK version

Guest Frankie

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colleen after hitting Morag with the cork.

Colleen:Sorry Morag

Morag(VERY sarcastic):Its alright,I didnt want that eye anyway! :lol:

Colleen:There's two things im certain of,one he's not the gentleman i thought he was and Madge's hip will never be the same again! :P

There was a line that made me laugh, but I can't say what it was or why because it will then contain spoilers and I don't know if they're allowed on this section of the board, whether they are in spoiler tags or not.

Other than that, the Morag and Colleen stuff was the best. It was just hilarious watching those two. :lol:

I actually really liked Cassie's line to Belle today. It was obvious Belle thought they could now be friends and Cassie threw it back in her face. I liked it as the writers didn't just forget that Belle and Cassie hated each other so shouldn't just become friends over night. And it served Belle right as she hasn't done anything that merits deserving Cassie as a friend.

(When Ric and Macca left Cassie and Belle to get some drinks)

Belle: I'm just going to the toilet

Cassie(quite sacrastically) Enjoy yourself then!

Lol so many tonight . . .

Robbie: PLease feel free to just invite yourself for dinner any time

Jack: This may be the most important night of my life

Robbie: You're going to watch the entire Star Wars trilogy?

Sally: (on Colleen's brithday drinks) It's going to be the social event of the season

Morag: Clearly we all need to be getting out a lot more, then

Plus all the Morag/Colleen ones everyone else said! And the Cassie/Belle one was hilarious too!

Archived