Line of the week! UK version

Guest Frankie

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Who the hell puts empty ice trays back in the fridge?!"

Great line! I felt so sorry for her!

Nobody likes an empty ice tray (happened to me yesterday and I cracked up in a similar way :P ).

As for Ric's "He's a doctor". Very understated line but very moving because of it.

Back to the topic of ice trays....................last week, some moron in my house put an empty ice tray back in the freezer. I flipped out and pelted it across the room. It hit my brother in the side of the face. Later i found out he was indeed the culprit.

"Who the hell puts empty ice trays back in the fridge?!"

Great line! I felt so sorry for her!

Nobody likes an empty ice tray (happened to me yesterday and I cracked up in a similar way :P ).

As for Ric's "He's a doctor". Very understated line but very moving because of it.

I feel so dumb! You know when he said that, I was thinking of his real dad, not Flynn! Bless him.

I quite liked Martha's line today, which was along the lines of...

"Now that Dan's gone, who'll make sure they have fresh milk and undies." I dont think undies is the right quote word, but my mind's gone blank and i cant think what it was.

Also, Luc's " We have a few spare minutes, maybe I should go home and put some washing on or do the hoovering".

:)

I liked Beth's line today when Robbie was talking about men being able to change nappies 30 seconds faster that women:

"That sounds familiar, but remember Robbie faster is not always better!" :D

I liked the look on Robbie's face and the little wry laugh from Tony too.

Peter: Well I'm off. You two can carry on helping little ducks or whatever.

Something along the lines of that when he, Jack and Lara were all talking about Jack rescusing an old lady from a cat and for some reason they started talking about ducks.

Archived