Line of the week! UK version

Guest Frankie

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peter: Well I'm off. You two can carry on helping little ducks or whatever.

Something along the lines of that when he, Jack and Lara were all talking about Jack rescusing an old lady from a cat and for some reason they started talking about ducks.

Hah. I don't know whether you have this in UK but in NZ and Aus people will talk about old ladies and say "old ducks" - its a nickname and that would be what Peter is referring to

Lol a couple of Peter lines this week, which is unusual as usually i dont find him particularly funny at all . . .

1. The line already mentioned: "Be in my office in 10 minutes. Unless you'd rather deal with the old ducks or whatever it is that you two are tlaking about."

2. Fitzy: "She must be some hot chick"

Peter: "Excuse me?"

Fitzy: "Miss TT. Come on, it's an affair, right?

Peter: "An affair with my accountant, yes, that's how exciting my life is."

Dont know why ifound these so funny . . . maybe i was just hyper that day. And also Colleen to Leah: "Oh, but you can't go over there, not alone!" Dont know why i loved that, but its like Dan was going to kill her or something lol! (Oh yeah, i must have just been extremely hyper to laugh so much at these things!)

Lol a couple of Peter lines this week, which is unusual as usually i dont find him particularly funny at all . . .

1. The line already mentioned: "Be in my office in 10 minutes. Unless you'd rather deal with the old ducks or whatever it is that you two are tlaking about."

2. Fitzy: "She must be some hot chick"

Peter: "Excuse me?"

Fitzy: "Miss TT. Come on, it's an affair, right?

Peter: "An affair with my accountant, yes, that's how exciting my life is."

Dont know why ifound these so funny . . . maybe i was just hyper that day. And also Colleen to Leah: "Oh, but you can't go over there, not alone!" Dont know why i loved that, but its like Dan was going to kill her or something lol! (Oh yeah, i must have just been extremely hyper to laugh so much at these things!)

I think what made Colleen's line funnier was that she exaggerated on it sooo much. I really thought she was going to collapse. :lol:

Archived