What year are you in at school?

Guest -Emily-

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I left High School in 2003 when I was in year 13.

And I went to Transition (it's like a school for deaf students aged 16 to 21 years to improve their futures and get good careers) so I stayed there from January 2004 to December 2004. I was soo glad I left boarding school because I was never happy there and beginning far away from my family. :)

I'm in my 3rd year(but not final year) of my BA in German, European Studies and Political Science (the majors could change as I've possibly got into Pols Honours). My Final year of school was 2006, then I took a year out to work (however it actually changed my life :D)

Just started Year 11 last week (two more years left of high school!) and the subjects I'm taking are:

- English Accelerate

- Maths Accelerate

- Japanese

- Biology

- History

- Food and Nutrition

The only subject I don't really like is Biology (there's a girl that just keeps rashing on me) but other than that, all my options are pretty awesome. I've got some good teachers as well this year so that's a bonus. :)

I'm thinking of leaving high school next year (one year earlier than usual) but anyways, that's a whole 'nother story. :lol:

My little sister had left school last year. She's now 18 and will be 19 this November. I am 6 years older than her. She's going to Uni next week on 19th Feb to study health science. :) I will miss her when she leaves for Uni :(

I never had been to Uni because I was never good at studying at school, haha. I had been a volunteer in workplaces since 2005. I had been to a meeting with someone (Janet my career advisor) at Career Moves about a job because I had been jobless for 14 months now! :o

Archived