What year are you in at school?

Guest -Emily-

Well I'm in Year 6 still at Primary cos I is lil ^_^ But I'm starting High school this September and am going for the day in a couple of weeks. Gee its a *huge* school, over 100 classrooms :wacko: Eek! And I have to stay in school till year 11 and sixth form to take my GCSE's. :P

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just finished Year 11! In Year 7, they say that your GCSE's are only 3 years away and you think that's ages when you're in Year 7, but it goes *so* quickly! Gosh, I feel so old! :P

People mature soooo much between year 7 and year 11 - so most of you seem soo young to me, even though there's very little difference. I'm in year 12 (although we've finished all of the year 12 work and taken all of the exams, so my work at the moment is year 13 stuff).

Stop it Jess, Im the same age as you, now you're making me feel old :P lol. Aww I remember my first day in year 7. I was so nervous that I'd get lost or something. I laugh at myself now when I think back to it.

I know, Year 7 seems a lifetime ago now! I wanna go back and be all young and innocent again! :P

Stop it Jess, Im the same age as you, now you're making me feel old :P lol. Aww I remember my first day in year 7. I was so nervous that I'd get lost or something. I laugh at myself now when I think back to it.

I know, Year 7 seems a lifetime ago now! I wanna go back and be all young and innocent again! :P

young? yes. Innocent? hmm....

Archived