What year are you in at school?

Guest -Emily-

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol didn't mean it like that - I was sympathizing lol! If it makes you feel better, the exams I sit in about 2 months time will decide whether or not I ever get a job :P

:P Yeah I was only joking. Sorry about the late reply too, we just moved.

Wow, which test is that? I'd hate that test :P

Lol anyone releted to a teacher at your school?? I am she is my Fourm teacher and takes nearly all my subjects expect for one and she is also my aunty!!

Two of my best friends have their mothers working at their schools. One of them is our Head of Sixth Form and the other one (who doesn't go to my school) has a Mum who's a Maths teacher (she doesn't teach her, though). In fact, I can think of quite a few people who go to or have recently left my school whose parents teach...there's 5 people, at least, in my school of 250.

Yeah Highers are like A-Levels I think :) Finally we worked it out lol!

I have loads of mates who have parents who teach at their school - my dad taught at my school but left for a better job the year before I started high school.

That's a really small school Jess! Mine has just over 900 and we're relatively small - the one my dad teaches at takes in about 1600 kids!

Archived