What year are you in at school?

Guest -Emily-

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...

3rd Year!! LOVE History and Spanish!!

Dislike Maths and Irish( Irish is ok but I kinda suck at it!!)

I would love to be able to speak fluent Irish but the way Irish is taught completely puts me off it - like the poems, stories, dramas we have to learn! And don't know about anyone else but our teacher makes us learn five different ways of saying the one thing :P

Today we were asked to explain the stroy through Irish.... No luck for me. :P I can't say ANYTHING. And when I say that, I mean ANYTHING. :P Nothing. Zilch.

Do you mind me asking what story? We're doing a weird drama type thing bout Fionn Mc Cumhaill at the mo....:D

Is Irish not the same as English?

3rd Year!! LOVE History and Spanish!!

Dislike Maths and Irish( Irish is ok but I kinda suck at it!!)

I would love to be able to speak fluent Irish but the way Irish is taught completely puts me off it - like the poems, stories, dramas we have to learn! And don't know about anyone else but our teacher makes us learn five different ways of saying the one thing :P

Today we were asked to explain the stroy through Irish.... No luck for me. :P I can't say ANYTHING. And when I say that, I mean ANYTHING. :P Nothing. Zilch.

Do you mind me asking what story? We're doing a weird drama type thing bout Fionn Mc Cumhaill at the mo....:D

Is Irish not the same as English?

Irish is a completely different language!!

The language couldn't be more different than English.

Do you mind me asking what story? We're doing a weird drama type thing bout Fionn Mc Cumhaill at the mo.... :D

Clare Sa Speir. :) But we've done loads of others too, I can't remember which ones though....

Ah this brings back memories!!

Clare Sa Speir is legendary, especially the video of it :lol:

Genius idea to live in a tree house to avoid having to do housework and being taken for granted :lol:

I think Coronation Street was even featured in it :lol:

I'm in my second year of uni - can't believe I found a post from when I'd just done my GCSEs! - studying Single Honours Italian. I'm actually on my year abroad right now, too.

And KatieroxNZ, what on earth is Future Planning?!

Archived