What year are you in at school?

Guest -Emily-

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow you all have really big classes my biggest is about 25 but it is a private school we only have 800 in our school from kindergarten to year 12.

As I said before, I go to a really small school, too. There's about 250 of us from Nursery to Upper Sixth. My biggest class is seven and my smallest class is one. :P There's fifteen people in my year (Lower Sixth), but it's really nice 'cause we're all kinda close.

At my school there are 3,600 and something students. I don't know the exact amount but it's around there.

Wow that's heaps, Hey do you have a huge Field?? We have four and that's including the River bank!! our class is from the front of the school to like where the Hall is (which is one block away)

Wow you all have really big classes my biggest is about 25 but it is a private school we only have 800 in our school from kindergarten to year 12.

As I said before, I go to a really small school, too. There's about 250 of us from Nursery to Upper Sixth. My biggest class is seven and my smallest class is one. :P There's fifteen people in my year (Lower Sixth), but it's really nice 'cause we're all kinda close.

Omg that is small at my friends school there is more than that in the grade. We have like 15 in our group at school.

Archived