What year are you in at school?

Guest -Emily-

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Physics! Loved it. Was just a bit fcking hard

It's actually one of my least favourite subjects - but I'm getting better at it. Accounting's my favourite. Suppose its my strongest subject. And business is deadly - love the teacher and the people I sit beside. It's one of the few classes I look forward to!

3rd Year!! LOVE History and Spanish!!

Dislike Maths and Irish( Irish is ok but I kinda suck at it!!)

I would love to be able to speak fluent Irish but the way Irish is taught completely puts me off it - like the poems, stories, dramas we have to learn! And don't know about anyone else but our teacher makes us learn five different ways of saying the one thing :P

I would love to be able to speak fluent Irish but the way Irish is taught completely puts me off it - like the poems, stories, dramas we have to learn! And don't know about anyone else but our teacher makes us learn five different ways of saying the one thing :P

Today we were asked to explain the stroy through Irish.... No luck for me. :P I can't say ANYTHING. And when I say that, I mean ANYTHING. :P Nothing. Zilch.

Today we were asked to explain the stroy through Irish.... No luck for me. :P I can't say ANYTHING. And when I say that, I mean ANYTHING. :P Nothing. Zilch.

Do you mind me asking what story? We're doing a weird drama type thing bout Fionn Mc Cumhaill at the mo....:D

Archived