Fanfiction Challenge

Guest sevenpuddings

I'd be interested in a new challenge. I know I entered one, and then said I'd enter the second but was totally uninspired to write anything :P. Still, I'm on holidays at the moment so would hopefully have time to write something.

My fave challenges of the ones suggested are the "Where are they now?" (what are characters that have already left doing) and the "Give Irene a Decent Storyline" ones (although I have no idea what I would come up with for that!).

That's just my 2 cents :).

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe we should do a challenge based on opinions of a popular couple so there can be tense fics and love fics and the readers can have fun reading them? I would definitely do it if it was at the right time, so if it started after 16th Jan and ended about mid february.

I'd be interested in a new challenge. I know I entered one, and then said I'd enter the second but was totally uninspired to write anything :P. Still, I'm on holidays at the moment so would hopefully have time to write something.

My fave challenges of the ones suggested are the "Where are they now?" (what are characters that have already left doing) and the "Give Irene a Decent Storyline" ones (although I have no idea what I would come up with for that!).

That's just my 2 cents :).

I'm just being nosey again because, like I said, I'm not entering or hosting but my two cents' worth (again) :P

That Where Are They Now sounds a fantastic idea because so many characters leave Summer Bay and are mysteriously never heard of again. Also the Give Irene a Decent Storyline could simply be a fic about Irene. Maybe about her earlier life before Summer Bay and her alcohol problems (see Circles by Skykat, it's in Northern District Library) or what's happened to her grown-up children or perhaps Barry returning or having some major drama in the Diner. :)

I promise I'll review whatever subject's finally chosen tho because I think it's really sad when people put the effort in to enter and then readers can't be bothered reviewing, especially as people are often keen to improve their writing skills with constructive criticism.

I would like to host the Fan Fiction Challenge, if there are no objections or no other takers.

I was looking at the two suggestions: Where Are They Now and Give *insert a character's name* a Decent Storyline made by several members and they both look good.

I will post the details of the challenge in the next few days.... so just keep your eyes peeled to this space. :D

Archived