Your First Relationship

Guest Cal

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine was when I was 11, lasted a good three months, but then it just sort of fell apart. Since then they haven't stopped coming along, and they haven't stopped falling apart either! Except the one I'm in at the moment is going strong at 6 months so hopefully this is a keeper!

I did go out with a boy at the end of year 6 and over the summer, but.. I don't count that as a relationship. We were just good friends, and I sooo wasn't ready for anything... I was quite blunt really.. never been a girly girl, so when he wanted to do cuddly boyfriendy/girlfriendy stuff, I just laughed. I could have handled it better... :P But, I lacked the maturity for a relationship, and to be honest I didn't especially want to go out with him. I just had a little bit of a crush, and he was funny. :P

My first relationship... Well, I'd say I'm in that one now. On and off for the last.. 3 years, and I've been going with him for about one and a half years this time. It's nice. It's good. :) And then I had to edit my nauseating fluffly ramble...

First relationship eh???...ok without sounding too much like a looser...

I would describe it as unrequited love. It's the one where you think that the object of your obsession :ph34r: affection is the best thing to have walked on the face of the planet.

You somehow even have his name in hearts all over the back of your school notebooks. :rolleyes:

It's also where when the guy even smiles at you or says "hi" you think it's the most magical thing ever and that he loves you, when infact he doesn't even know who the hell you are/doesn't give a damn about you.

Despite that you and your friends think that it's destined-to-be, until you find out he has a girlfriend, and your world comes crashing around you and then you spend as much time as you did being in-love with him, getting over him.

Years later, you write about it on a forum and shudder thinking what you ever saw in him in the first place.

I think that sums it up very well.... :D

• 1 month later...

First relationship eh???...ok without sounding too much like a looser...

I would describe it as unrequited love. It\'s the one where you think that the object of your obsession :ph34r: affection is the best thing to have walked on the face of the planet.

You somehow even have his name in hearts all over the back of your school notebooks. :rolleyes:

It\'s also where when the guy even smiles at you or says \"hi\" you think it\'s the most magical thing ever and that he loves you, when infact he doesn\'t even know who the hell you are/doesn\'t give a damn about you.

Despite that you and your friends think that it\'s destined-to-be, until you find out he has a girlfriend, and your world comes crashing around you and then you spend as much time as you did being in-love with him, getting over him.

Years later, you write about it on a forum and shudder thinking what you ever saw in him in the first place.

I think that sums it up very well.... :D

you sound so much like a girl in my class in year 7:P

• 1 year later...

No one has posted in here for a long time but I thought I would

My first relationship was about 3 years ago and it lasted about 3 months. We had an on-off relationship after that for nearly a year. After that, he said some pretty nasty stuff about me to everyone he knew.

My first relationship (as an 11 year old) wasn't really one because it was something that was done as a joke because I was the odd one out/the unpopular/shy person in the class. He was still going out with someone else and I didn't even know until I saw them together.

I currently have a crush on a guy I lived with at the hall of residence I used to live at. We share so much in common and we already have such a great friendship, my only problem is that I feel he is out of my league (I have no idea why though).

Archived