Your First Relationship

Guest Cal

I'm still in my first relationship. We've been going out for almost two years (21 months) and we're still as strong as ever. I was a late starter- I was 17 when we first started going out- but I'm glad I was, because now I've found the perfect person. :)

Anyway, enough of this sooky mushy love stuff! :P

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still in my first relationship too :) Six years in January and it will be our first wedding anniversary in March 09. Yes I'm one of those people who married the first guy she kissed, she dated...etc etc. But I'm incredibly happy and wouldn't have it any other way :wub:

It was more like a friendship :P We never even got to the kissing part (which is not weird, because I didn't like him :P). I was 12 and we were together for a year because at the time, I didn't have the guts to break up with him because then everyone would hate me, and I really wasn't ready for that. I wanted the last year to be fun, not a living hell. :mellow: And the only reason we ended up together in the first place, was because the rest of the class were standing in a circle around us and looked at me with eyes that said: "If you say no, you're screwed." (I was screwed anyway, because they started teasing me about it afterwards <_<) So I just said yes to get out of the situation alive, plus I didn't really care. And like I said, it was more of a friendship than a relationship :P

I'd like to forget my first relationship never happened :)

He was such a tosser, I only went out with him to get my parents off my back because they thought I was gay... which I am, but at the time I wasn't ready to tell them that.

He cheated on me numerous times, which I didn't really mind because I didn't really wanna be with him!

Plus, he had really really, like really bad BO.

i had just turned 15 and we'd been dating for about a month prior to when he asked me out and he was 18...it lasted about 3 months i think...we only ever kissed though and then i broke up with him because i liked him more when we were just dating and not in a relationship but then we sort of started dating each other again this year and we got really drunk and had a one night stand and havent spoken to each other since haha.

Archived