Your First Relationship

Guest Cal

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first relationship was the first in a long line of relationships that I got into and then ended abruptly when things became too deep. I was fourteen and he was two years older but I think he had less confidence than me and he was always trying to have really deep conversations and being all intense. I remember getting really scared and ending it. He was a nice enough guy but I see him round now and wonder what I was thinking.

it wasnt really a Relationship well i met this girl in my school we were both on the sick bench so we talked and she gave me her number so over the next few weeks we rang each other all the time and i realised i loved but she said i was her best friend and if we went out it would ruin are friendship so we kept being friends and she got a boyfriend i was really upset but i let it past then one night i told her i loved her she said ok but she does not wanna go out so were still friends until a few week later in school she blanks me i ring up that night she says sorry goodbye crying so i asked her wats wrong she said we cant be friends anymore.for months i was upset but got over it eventualy and thats my sort of Relationship

Ahhh!! That is so cute!!! Why don't you try to talk to her? Maybe she might have thought about what you said and she might have realised that she feels something for you. But she might be confused so she's avoiding you. But as you said this happened months ago so there might not of chance of anything happening. But you could clear the air and not lose the friendship you had.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived