Your First Relationship

Guest Cal

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my 'first relationship' was with one of my best friends brothers who was also a really good friend, we were neighbours and apparently spent all our time together,cant remember cause i was only 3 or something but it went on for a while.

now they live in the country and still see them his sister is still lovely but he is a total prat (is prat a sware word?)

My first relationship was quite innocent really..I was about 14, he was 15, and we never really got past the kissing stage..we went out for about 6 months...I think we went out because everyone expected us to...rather than because we fancied each other...first realtionships are often more about learning about how to snog, how to talk to the opposite sex, and how to hold hands in public without going bright pink...I remember those embarassing feelings so well Cal..its perfectly normal...:P....He and I are still good mates...he is getting married soon and we are going to the wedding...I really like the girl he is marrying ....they are so right for each other.

My first relationship was not really a very nice experience with retrospect. It happened quite late in life, when I was 17 (actually, I still am 17 :S) and whilst I was in it I was happy. Then I was harshly dumped, and replaced with in two days.......I only realise now that I felt pressured into things that I didn't necesarily want to occur.

My first serious boyfriend was the one I just broke up with Craig, he loved him so much, but he tried to change me, from someone I wasn't. He told me to stop watching Home & Away because it was cheesy, hated me always hanging around with my mum. He dumped me because I refused to be something I'm not.

Now I'm happy with who I am, and if people don't like it, I don't flamming care!

All i can say is you go girl!

Seriously you done the right thing be who you are never let a guy intimidate you and try make you something your not.

Who the hell care's if he dumped you, your the lucky one sounds like you got out in time before he tryed to controll you're whole life.

If a Guy likes you for who you are he'll respect that , won't try and change you.

Archived