Your First Relationship

Guest Cal

What was your first relationship like? Was it awkward, amazing, perfect, long lasting, short, what?

My first relationship sucked! I was forced to go out with my friend and then I was forced to make out with her in the woods.....but I refused!!! It lasted 2 months, the most depressing months of my life! I have gone very shy after it and it will probably take a while for me to date again!

Oh yeh, online relationships don't count!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How could you be forced to go out with her?

People thought we were flirty, then the "A" group thought it would be funny to force us together. I tried to get out of it but the guys threatened to beat me, so I had no choice!

My first serious boyfriend was the one I just broke up with Craig, he loved him so much, but he tried to change me, from someone I wasn't. He told me to stop watching Home & Away because it was cheesy, hated me always hanging around with my mum. He dumped me because I refused to be something I'm not.

Now I'm happy with who I am, and if people don't like it, I don't flamming care!

My first one lasted 5 years, i met him when i was 14 and i ended it when i was 19. I see him now and then, but i have been happily married for the last 11 years. But i suppose you never forget your first love.

5 years is a long time!

Penny: Good woman!!

My first serious boyfriend was the one I just broke up with Craig, he loved him so much, but he tried to change me, from someone I wasn't. He told me to stop watching Home & Away because it was cheesy, hated me always hanging around with my mum. He dumped me because I refused to be something I'm not.

Now I'm happy with who I am, and if people don't like it, I don't flamming care!

Well bloody good for you, that is the way to move on with things. Show them that you don't need them.

I haven't had a relationship yet. The only relationship I have had is with a guy online. I broke it off because I was in a bad place back then.

I still regret that decision even though it was about 3 years ago. I broke up with the most hilarious and kind guy.

I haven't had a relationship yet. The only relationship I have had is with a guy online. I broke it off because I was in a bad place back then.

I still regret that decision even though it was about 3 years ago. I broke up with the most hilarious and kind guy.

Well, Im sure you will find someone else Jess. :)

Archived