Your First Relationship

Guest Cal

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first relationship was quite innocent really..I was about 14, he was 15, and we never really got past the kissing stage..we went out for about 6 months...I think we went out because everyone expected us to...rather than because we fancied each other...first realtionships are often more about learning about how to snog, how to talk to the opposite sex, and how to hold hands in public without going bright pink...I remember those embarassing feelings so well Cal..its perfectly normal...:P....He and I are still good mates...he is getting married soon and we are going to the wedding...I really like the girl he is marrying ....they are so right for each other.

That is so sweet, oh i'm not being patronosing at all.

Sometime's you go out with a friend thinking it should be more but deep down you know it's not. your just ment to be friends.

Cal, How?

My brother does this he has had those scenes (like in soap) in pubs where the male that got ditched says "you stolen my girlfriend" and then someone punches my brother!! Lol

I made them fight by accident and then they broke up...

How can you make people fight by accident? :P Intrigued....

When I first started my new school in September 2004, a group of very cool people excepted me. I was friends with them for around two months. One day I was with them and I went over to talk to someone who wasn't in the group. They all turned on me and I was kicked out of the group. Everybody in the group turned on eachother and they all started to fight over this. Then the couple broke up over the fight. :)

Archived