Your First Relationship

Guest Cal

My first real relationship was with my first and only ex. We got together when I was 14, he dumped me when I was 17. Don't want to go into more details, as this led to some... bad incidents.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first relationship was the making of ME! we travelled round the UK in various modes of transport including a fibreglass ambulance lol We squated, lived in fields and basically "grew up" together. We we're together for 3 1/2 years, unfortunatly my partner died of an aneurism when I was 21 and at the time I thought I couldn't go on. However I returned home to my parents and with their support I rebuilt my life and can happily say I feel it is very successful :-)

My last relationship was with my first and only ex. I loved him so much and was so happy, but we lived so far apart (I originally met him on holiday, but then obviously saw him loads after that) and I didn't see him much (I don't do long distance relationships very well). After we broke up (although it was pretty amicable and I still speak to him), I found out he had cheated on me. I was angry with him but not majorly, because we lived so far away from each other and didn't really spend that much time together, so it was only natural and to be expected really (if that makes sense). I'm now single and really good friends with a lad, but we're not together or anything.

XxX

I had my first real relationship when i was 18 and we were together for almost one year. But it was not that good, he beat me.

After him i was single for more then one year and then i met my second boyfriend we were together for six months, but we decided that we bether stayed friends and we still are friends.

Then i was single for 5 months and met a very beautiful guy we were together for 3 months and then i cheated him with a guy who is now my husband. We have a son and his six now. We are almost 9 years together.

So as you can see your first love is not always your true love.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived