Your First Relationship

Guest Cal

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, i don't think thats your fault... not directly anyway. Actually it isnt...

lol

You dont control what people do when you talk to someonelse. That is completely up to them.

Yeah, but I always thought it was my fault because they wouldn't stop saying that it was my fault. Oh well!

How can you make people fight by accident? :P Intrigued....

When I first started my new school in September 2004, a group of very cool people excepted me. I was friends with them for around two months. One day I was with them and I went over to talk to someone who wasn't in the group. They all turned on me and I was kicked out of the group. Everybody in the group turned on eachother and they all started to fight over this. Then the couple broke up over the fight. :)

Typical fake people. Trust me ;)

• 7 months later...

My first relationship lasted half a year, I was 13. Was great at first. Young love, together forever, etc. I don't think we ever intended to get serious, but one night at a party, we were both smashed and one thing led to another and we both lost our virginity to each other. We started to drift apart, and then I caught her with someone else, so not a very happy ending. But I am currently with a new girl, have been for a while now and it seems to be going fine.

Archived