The Rainbow Room

Guest Irish Fan

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally agree with the "sexuality is fluid' thingo!

Although having said that I know that I am a lesbian and have known for as long as I can remember... it just took a few years to get my head around it and actually know what it all meant.

Im happily Bi and recently lost my gorgeous partner Ria when she passed away after a car crash.

But one thing I can say is to love completely and never let anyone tell you whats right or whats not. Love knows no boundaries and never will. Love is Love.

And if Love looks anything like Shane from the L Word.. Then sign me up for some of that loving!! :wub:

Im happily Bi and recently lost my gorgeous partner Ria when she passed away after a car crash.

Although I don't know you, I am sorry to hear about your loss. I just can't contemplate what that would be like.

(Who is that in your avatar?)

It was Jules..

Im 95% Lesbian :D

I thought it might have been Jules but it was an usual angle and I wasn't quite sure.

I'm 99.9% gay despite being married to a wonderful str8 lady and being the father of some great kids with her! :wink:

Wait a cotton-pickin' minute... you're 95% lesbian and all the pretty pretty boys come to YOU!? No fair! Send 'em my way!! :o I'd female-gay-guy them like nobody's business...

Unless it's like:

1% Todd

1% Lincoln

1% Josh

2% Mark :P?

Well, who could resist them, whatever your preference? I think that's called being human...

I'm really sorry to hear about yout loss, Miss Tan Tan :(

Thank you Eli.. Its why I never take anything for granted anymore. Just love and live life completely.

Wait a cotton-pickin' minute... you're 95% lesbian and all the pretty pretty boys come to YOU!? No fair! Send 'em my way!! :o I'd female-gay-guy them like nobody's business...

Unless it's like:

1% Todd

1% Lincoln

1% Josh

2% Mark :P?

Well, who could resist them, whatever your preference? I think that's called being human...

LMAO!! They only come to me because I make them coffee's! I know that I have ZERO chance of ever being with them. So I happily stare from afar. (sometimes up close for a hug :P) but yeah I'm more lesbian then bi.

Archived