The Rainbow Room

Guest Irish Fan

I'm often considered bisexual by other people, however I am straight to an extent anyway. Just beacuse I notice woman and amn't afraid to say she's hot or something like that doesn't mean I'm actually bi/lesbian. Unfortunatly certain people can't get that into their heads.

I'm the same, but no one has actually called me bi/lesbian. I think I'm straight, never had a relationship with a girl but have 'experimented'. If you get my drift. I just don't think people should rule out being with just the one sex.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that doesn't neccessarily mean I'm straight, it just means that I have not been in a relationship with a girl. Experimented, as you say, I have too. But I've never actually considered myself bisexual, although I'm not ruling anything out.

People are weird.

I'm still happily bisexual, even more so now that that delightful Charlie Buckton has been talking to me during SBO *swoons* :wub:

So glad I'm not only thinking she's totally hot! She's officially on the list of women I would give up my sexuality for and go out with :P

You two are definitely not alone. :ph34r:

And that doesn't neccessarily mean I'm straight, it just means that I have not been in a relationship with a girl. Experimented, as you say, I have too. But I've never actually considered myself bisexual, although I'm not ruling anything out.

Lol i never considered myself bi for a minute till i slept with my best friend.

• 7 months later...

Archived