The Rainbow Room

Guest Irish Fan

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality" - It's a Savage Garden verse I like. :rolleyes:

Every guy I have met that's liked other guys have all said they're bi and then a few months later said they're gay. I was one of them a few years ago, too. And now I'm reading a load of threads where people are saying they're 95% gay, but still bi.

I'm just wondering if bisexual even exists and people are just using that so they don't have to lie but don't have to tell the whole truth BUT I'm also wondering, do you think bisexual is in a bit of everyone? I'm confused with that. I'm gay but there's one woman I love! Sarah Michelle Gellar!! :wub: <3

I don't even know if this post makes any sense. I suppose there are people that are completely 50/50 though. Just ignore this, I'm just wondering aloud through typing. :unsure:

I think if you like a few people outside your preference, particularly famous people, then you can stick to being straight or gay and call those people exceptions. It's like on Rove, he always ends his interviews by asking "who would you turn gay/straight for?" and almost everyone has an answer. So in that sense I guess everyone is a little bi, but to be really bi, I'd say you have to actually find both sexes attractive, regardless of the individual. Like I say I'm bi, but I would be more straight than gay if it came down to it, because there are hundreds of pretty pretty boys that I just can't seem to get enough of :P. But then there are random women - chicks on the street - that can catch my attention, and who I think are gorgeous... so it's not like I'm attracted to their personality, I'm attracted to their physical appearance, which is why I'd say I'm bi. But like I said, more guys catch my attention than girls, so in that way I'm about 75% straight :P

That's not even going into the gay-guy-girl issue... because if I got any of those guys into a bedroom, I'm not sure that I'd strictly want to be... the girl :huh:

Too much information :ph34r:

Every guy I have met that's liked other guys have all said they're bi and then a few months later said they're gay...

In my experience, and this relates to men 'cause I don't know about women, some young guys often say they are bisexual as part of the coming out process. They think bi is more acceptable in their social group (it's even fashionable with some groups such as emos) and also perhaps they are not quite ready to admit to themselves that they are gay.

By saying this I am in no way meaning that some guys aren't genuinely bisexual.

*Note to self: Next time I go to Palm Beach, bring coffee.*

Hah tell me who your going to see and will tell you what they drink INCLUDING how many sugars and how hot they like it :D

I think for younger kids with the whole "emo" thing being Bi became the whole new IN thing. Which is really stupid because it then became harder for those that are genuinely bi or gay to be accepted without being accused of following a fad. GAH! thats just me. I love being who I am because I am me and I am nothing that you want me to be.

All the way on the first page I said I was bisexual...

Now I am about 90% lesbian.

Welcome to the darkside. :ph34r:

In practice, I am 100% a lesbian. Although that is based on the fact that I have a girlfriend and I don't intend to cheat with anyone, ever.

In theory... well, there are some quite attractive men around, I suppose. :lol:

Archived