Are you unsure ?

That idea is good if you want to find a avatar,But when you are the person making them and you have tons of different threads you have to post them on and keep track of them and who wants to use them so the person doesnt hotlink and credits,its going to be hard for the maker to keep track.

Maybe the creators can update their first post and tell you who they have mades avatars of and what pages they can be found on.

Edited by Reo

That idea is good if you want to find a avatar,But when you are the person making them and you have tons of different threads you have to post them on and keep track of them and who wants to use them so the person doesnt hotlink and credits,its going to be hard for the maker to keep track.

Maybe the creators can update their first post and tell you who they have mades avatars of and what pages they can be found on.

I agree, it would be a pain in the ass. But I'm not keen on going through 129 pages of artwork and indexing them for the first page either. :P:lol:

Yeah, I didn't think of that...

Leave it as is, then?

Oh, one more thing:

I'm not having a dig at anyone here, so no one jump on me when they read this, (please) okay?

There was a bit of a small coffuffle in the 'random picture thread' the other day about using pictures. Do we have to ask someone to use their pics for an avatar?

I just got a bit confused, that's all...

I hope someone can help me here. Whenever I want to quote something from a post I hit the quote button as usual but the quote doesn't appear. I know it's not a big deal to copy and paste but it's just kinda annoying. Is anyone else getting this or is it just me?

Also, when I hit the quote button it jumps as if the page is being refreshed and takes me to the top of the page.

Edited by katya

^^ If you want to quote one post, you only need to press the reply button and it then takes you to the reply page with the post quoted. For more than one post you press the quote button on the posts you wish to quote and then click on the add reply button. At least, I think that's right. Hope it makes sense. :rolleyes:

Since the upgrade (I'm not sure if this is just a coincidence), everytime I leave the site and come back on I have to log in each time. I used to be able to leave and come back without logging back in if I hadn't logged out. Is this something to do with my computer or the site?